• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Alternative would be a diamond, bringing Lucas and having Sterling upfront alongside Suarez.

Or go 5 in midfield, with Sterling running beyond Suarez.

have had sterling as a supporting striker in fifa 14 lol, fucking killed the defenders but was a fucking shit finisher

Benfica are unstoppable. We are already dead.

Please, they are playing against a weak team that gave up the option to play on their own stadium and instead decided to play on a neutral stadium so they could have more attendance from the Benfica fans. Arouca already got what they needed from the match, money, they don´t give a fuck about the result.

caramac

ijRR7FWnfX6C8.gif

ibvs5Y0o4bAtg2.gif

ipdeURunyqNzi.gif

Please, they are playing against a weak team that gave up the option to play on their own stadium and instead decided to play on a neutral stadium so they could have more attendance from the Benfica fans. Arouca already got what they needed from the match, money, they don´t give a fuck about the result.

this post was brought to you by sodium.

MrKaepora

That's not true and you know it.

They had problems with the city hall that was responsible for the stadium and can no longer play in Arouca. Next match at home will also be in Aveiro.

King_Moc

Banned
Tbh, he hasn't been great for a few games. Prob could do with a rest.

Coutinho and Sterling are our in form attackers at the moment. With Sturridge being injured it will allow us to play both with Allen.

I wouldn't mind not having Sturridge for a bit. The way he and Suarez have been in the last few games makes me feel jealousy is getting the best of them.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I think Sturridge and Suarez are too eager to score over passing to the other. It's a good sign on one hand - all strikers need to be greedy - but it's too much.

4-3-3. Suarez with Coutinho and Sterling either side. Gerrard, Allen and Lucas in midfield. Simples

lolwut

they still have to visit valencia, host malaga and then camp nou

league is gonna go down to the last game

You better hope Barca don't drop any more points. If they drop a couple of more, but Atletico win before the big match... well let's just say Barca would rather they lose the game than have Real Madrid win m8.

LTWheels

Yeah I think Sturridge and Suarez are too eager to score over passing to the other. It's a good sign on one hand - all strikers need to be greedy - but it's too much.

4-3-3. Suarez with Coutinho and Sterling either side. Gerrard, Allen and Lucas in midfield. Simples

The only problem is that we are back to having no options on the bench again :(

Although I could see Tex might be decent coming off the bench. Can we recall Suso please?

bjaelke

The only problem is that we are back to having no options on the bench again :(

Although I could see Tex might be decent coming off the bench. Can we recall Suso please?

Aspas unleashed behind Suarez. That's where he flourish
and he needs another appearance to be eligible for medals

That's not true and you know it.

They had problems with the city hall that was responsible for the stadium and can no longer play in Arouca. Next match at home will also be in Aveiro.

What an huge coincidence. And I'm not salty. The league has been over for a month now and Sporting has already guaranteed our objective for the season.
Let's just not pretend that we are morons and that everything is done correctly.
Any of the 3 big teams in Portugal have done some dodgy things. It's completely idiotic the way Benfica supporters keep accusing Porto of being the big bad wolf when their club do similar things.

Abraxas

Lads i think i might have to buy an atletico shirt just so i can always remember all the real salt when they win the league. I'm glory hunting, god forgive my sins.

MrKaepora

What an huge coincidence. And I'm not salty. The league has been over for a month now and Sporting has already guaranteed our objective for the season.
Let's just not pretend that we are morons and that everything is done correctly.
Any of the 3 big teams in Portugal have done some dodgy things. It's completely idiotic the way Benfica supporters keep accusing Porto of being the big bad wolf when their club do similar things.
No, we don't deal with fruits. More tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom