• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
idgE5r8rERaEK.gif

In all honesty, most beautiful goal this weekend in the league.

oh my giddy cunt thats great

Arnie

Pool should still win, but are reasons to feel anxious.

Especially for someone who's arse has anxious palpitations whilst crossing the road.

(me)

(not literally)

La Liga killed the old Mou. Now he's just a broken man with a razor-sharp tongue.

Arnie listen to your awesome mum
How lovely was that?

She rang me before saying she's genuinely worried because she'll be out of the country during the Newcastle match on the last day of the season and I might need the emotional backup.

Wilbur

Banned
guys im procrastinating you know what that means

its list time

TEAM OF THE SEASON
PLAYER OF THE SEASON
JERK OF THE SEASON

im gonna think about it

best jerk is always the last jerk

Arnie

guys im procrastinating you know what that means

its list time

TEAM OF THE SEASON
PLAYER OF THE SEASON
JERK OF THE SEASON

im gonna think about it

best jerk is always the last jerk
The season isn't over yet, too soon.

This is lovely, isn't it:

BlH5MuBCEAE6iFB.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
Deffo Jerk of the season for me

So good

I don't think I've ever had jerk chicken. I just assumed it was something you could only buy exclusively in caribbean foodstores idk lol pls

atletico
cronaldo
neymar

http://abload.de/img/sddsmnee3abur.gif[/MG]

done[/QUOTE]

:lol

Atletico are certainly 'team' of the season, but I was more implying a team made up of the best individuals

I'm going to do a European and a Prem one because I'm a cunt

god i cant wait for viva to see this

Abraxas

Yeah my issue is i'm US based and fuck supporting DC united. My old local is too small (amateur i believe) so i want a league 1 or 2 side. I was considering shrewsbury or orient.

Wilbur

Banned
The season isn't over yet, too soon.

This is lovely, isn't it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlH5MuBCEAE6iFB.jpg:large[/IG][/QUOTE]

Very nice. The minute's silence was impeccably well observed.

[quote="Linius, post: 108031440"]You forgot post of the season wilbz, here it is for ya[/QUOTE]

fuck off and go get dyslexia after one beer again

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think I've ever had jerk chicken. I just assumed it was something you could only buy exclusively in caribbean foodstores idk lol pls

:lol

Atletico are certainly 'team' of the season, but I was more implying a team made up of the best individuals

I'm going to do a European and a Prem one because I'm a cunt

god i cant wait for viva to see this

----Django---
Suarez---Tevez---
Vidal--Gerrard-Pirlo
Asamoah-Skrtel(?)-Bonucci-Licht
---Migffon----

Vidal

Javier Zanetti

subtles

I hate you, pulga. I'm never safe in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want Sterling to be on the bench next season. He's been brilliant this season and decisive today. The lad continues to grow.

but

I don't want us to sign squad players, but rather first eleven qualiteh.

Wilbur

Banned
Premier League

De Gea; Coleman, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Gerrard, Fernandinho, Lallana; Suarez, Sturridge, Aguero

if you have any complaints please direct them to

freewheelin
small bedroom
wilbur's domain
carcosa
sm1 4pq

Wilbur

Banned
Still think he's scored lots of crucial goals and has been more important than Fernandinho. And Gerrard scores lots of pens so yeah.

pls shut up

I think Fernandinho being there means Toure can actually perform a lot of the time, to be honest. It was two of those three (Gerrard/Toure/Fernan) and I picked the one I hate the least and the one that is more of an influence on his team

dc89

Such a shame this, that the minority ruin it for the majority.

Some Liverpool fans decided to smash up a City coach after the game. After everything was done pre-match. After all the respect and support that City have shown down the years towards anything Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom