• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
here is the dream

chelsea win all of their remaining fixtures
liverpool lose all theirs
city lose all theirs
everton lose all theirs except the city one
arsenal lose all theirs
moyes boys late run for the cl
atletico win everything
juventus and roma win the rest of their games except the one they play each other, draw
bundeslol
i marry a rich german woman and she impregnates me
i wake up
chelsea win all of their remaining fixtures
liverpool lose all theirs
city lose a

jtb

Banned
of liverpool, mourinho and city, city is the least offensive option I think

it's definitely a tough call though

Messi getting hammered because that shark picture 'makes his blood boil'

:lol

ibxp1WK3wMsY9I.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Is it just me and deanibo who don't watch GoT? should i start

should i start mad men

should i finish sopranos

should i support bayern munchengladback

should i start mad men

should i finish sopranos

No I don't either, I guess it's a good show if you're into fantasy crap. The good part is that blondes tits, and the midget. But overall it's a bit meh. Watch mad men.

Turok_TTZ

Farsa will field their C team against atletico just to make sure Madrid will not prevail.

oh and no way are they beating athletic bilbao.

Barzul

Arsenal Supporters Trust pres says Arsenal are going for 8 signings this summer. Logic leads me towards disbelief, but I want to dream.

should i start mad men

should i finish sopranos

GoT is fantasy bollocks.
I've not actually seen it but simply don't care for fantasy. My opinion on the matter is worthless.
Finish Sopranos and then start Mad Men.

K1LLER7

Finally Finished True Detective. 9/10.

I liked how they wrapped it up in the end. EP 8 was great, continued the trend of not having a bad episode throughout the series. Preferred the first half of the show, but the acting was brilliant throughout. Woody and McConoughay worked great together and for me, was the best thing about the show. Glad McConoughey moved away from the RomCom business. Was great in Lincon Lawyer, now I need to watch his Dallas Buyers Club.

Wilbur

Banned
That's what I said to Messi; I can understand why he's upset with it, and maybe jumping on its back is a bit far, but if I saw a shark washed up on the beach I'm fucking running over to that thing, kicking all the kids out of the way and making my dad take an entire portfolio of snaps

GorillaJu

I see where Messi's coming from. Taking joy from a dead creature is just a bit morose and disrespectful of nature. I see both sides though and, ultimately it's harmless and doesn't offend me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom