• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Good refereeing decision tbh.

He can't just award the goal, as it never actually went over the line. He can't send off any players on the pitch as they had nothing to do with the incident.

He sends off the sub who does interfere. But the mistake he did make was that he should have awarded a penalty instead of a freekick. Would have been a bit more fair in my eyes.

But hilarious none the less.

GorillaJu

I didn't realize Everton are actually in fourth. Holy fuck. Arsenal are 13 points behind us. And they were top for a good half the season.

K1LLER7

Hope Torres turns up and leads Chelsea to a win at Anfield. Would be brilliant. Former player returning to stop Liverpool's title charge. Gerrard breaks down in tears.

Mou pls.

Good refereeing decision tbh.

He can't just award the goal, as it never actually went over the line. He can't send off any players on the pitch as they had nothing to do with the incident.

He sends off the sub who does interfere. But the mistake he did make was that he should have awarded a penalty instead of a freekick. Would have been a bit more fair in my eyes.

But hilarious none the less.

It would have been fair to award the penalty, but I'm pretty sure the ref did everything right per the rules. People shouldn't have a problem with this ref, they should have a problem with the laws of the game, which have never really developed a good way to deal with outside interference.

There's always ways to bend the rules though. If it were me, I would have pretended there was encroachment on every single attempt until they managed to score. Or maybe I would have pretended that there was a handball or something after the indirect free kick and given a penalty.

K1LLER7

Jan Aarge Fjortoft:

"Re Kroos;
- won't extend his contract
- nothing happens before World Cup
- most likely at Bayern till 2015 - then FREE"

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but offer 25m. Pep pls. Save our midfield.

Jan Aarge Fjortoft:

"Re Kroos;
- won't extend his contract
- nothing happens before World Cup
- most likely at Bayern till 2015 - then FREE"

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but offer 25m. Pep pls. Save our midfield.

Let's just go for the cheaper option, Rakitic.

FootballFan

Hope Torres turns up and leads Chelsea to a win at Anfield. Would be brilliant. Former player returning to stop Liverpool's title charge. Gerrard breaks down in tears.

Mou pls.

This is cruel. Sturridge smashing Chelsea out of the title race would be even sweeter. Then he performs the celebration in front of the traveling away support. Adebayor-esque scenes erupt. Torres breaks down in tears.

Brentan pls.

K1LLER7

Let's just go for the cheaper option, Rakitic.
He's better innit.

This is cruel. Sturridge smashing Chelsea out of the title race would be even sweeter. Then he performs the celebration in front of the traveling away support. Adebayor-esque scenes erupt. Torres breaks down in tears.

Brentan pls.
Even better if Atletico win the title. David Villa scores 3 against Barca, runs and hugs Tata. Xavi complains about the watering and size of the grass. Messi throws up and then breaks down in tears. All whilst Neymar watches from the bench. Atletico lift the title and Song joins in with the celebrations.

Simi pls.

pulga

Banned
YES MOYES

r6xleAg.png

Liga Calculator

K1LLER7

Pretty sure we wouldn't sell Kroos before his contract runs out. Possible I guess, but only if we have a replacement ready.

Edit:
Shit, we're gonna buy Draxler, aren't we? Shit.
Didn't you guys sign some midfielder last summer/January from the Bundesliga?

If Bayern aren't willing to pay his wage increase, they should sell and make some £££ before he leaves on a free. Pretty sure he'd have a few of the top clubs chasing him.

K1LLER7

sadly true, there's no doubt in my mind atletico is going to be this season's winner

its amazing how they've broken up our eternal tango with the catalan cunts
They'll beat current Barca without any help. Every Atleti player should be knighted.

K1LLER7

We don't sell, unless the player absolutely wants to leave or we don't need him. We signed Rode, but he's obviously not at the level of Kroos. Let's be honest, unless the player comes from Dortmund (or *maybe* Leverkusen/Schalke), there's no way he's at an adequate level yet.

I don't think it's just a matter of wage increase, unless it's something utterly ridiculous.
Hmm, you have enough midfielders though. Don't be greedy :p

Apparently he wants to earn as much as Muller,Thiago or Gotze or something like that. Also, I remember him being displeased after getting taken off at Old Trafford. He's probably been turned after having David Moyes whisper in his ear about Moyeschester United.

K1LLER7

We lost to Dortmund, we need more. More! ;-)

Who knows what's really going on behind the scenes?
Haha wasn't expecting that from Bayern. Seems like Dortmund only turn up for the Bayern games and just switch off afterwards. Hope they can find somebody good to replace Lewandowski. Reus too, after he joins United :p

True. I still think he'll stay. Can't see him leaving Bayern. I always thought he'd be like Bastian and stay at Munich for the majority of his career.

---

Time for True Detective Finale.

pulga

Banned
if you think reus is going to any place other than bayern, well you havent been paying attention, sweet summer child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom