• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Certain sections of United GAF are yet to realise that if a player they fancy is also receiving interest from a Champions League club then they will almost certainly miss out.

It's needless whinging about European superpowers scouting the same players as you, you should be whinging about scouting unrealistic targets in the first place.

Go out and buy a Jordan Henderson. Fuck it, go get Colback. Have Moyes do his job.

Kikarian

here's a preview from tonights episode:

iJKH8akNjwcbC.gif
oh

my

god

i cant breathe

Gentleman's request: pls post your detailed GoT impressions in the GoT thread if you're gonna watch it live in a few hours. Not all of us can watch it in the morning ;_;

Of course you can just tell me to fuck myself and post it here anyway

But my team is the Bulls :((

The Bulls, as in the Chicago Bulls, as in the NBA team?

I don't know any rules in any American sport.

Expand your limits then! Just stay away from Basketball though.

GorillaJu

NFL is exciting and I sometimes watch it because I get jaded by things like referees ruining matches or diving which are prevalent in soccer. My sister and parents are way into it though.

I was talking about the NFL though...But being a Bulls fan, you can easily transition into a Bears fan.

Who's the best NFL team?

I want to follow the Tottenham Hotspur of NFL.

Technically the Seattle Seahawks are the best since they won the Super Bowl, but everybody knows the New England Patriots are the best team. They have been the most dominant force in the league over the last 15 years.

The Spurs of the NFL though...Uuuuh, that's a difficult one. Wes, I need some help pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was talking about the NFL though...But being a Bulls fan, you can easily transition into a Bears fan.

Technically the Seattle Seahawks are the best since they won the Super Bowl, but everybody knows the New England Patriots are the best team. They have been the most dominant force in the league over the last 15 years.

The Spurs of the NFL though...Uuuuh, that's a difficult one. Wes, I need some help pls
Ooooh NFL! Sorry :lol

Well I like bears so that's a start!

Hixx

Colback is out of contract.

Take him.

He is fucking shite.

If you ask him nicely he will bring Larsson and Gardner down in his car, they are both out of contract an'all.

The Lions? All these high draft picked players (equivalent of high transfer fee players) but not doing anything special with them.

I was leaning towards the Falcons, some high profile players, always somewhat high expectations, always fuck it up when they play the big boys.

pulga

Banned
if i didn't have to be up at 8am for work I would too haha.... probably the only thing I miss about America watching these shows live when they air.... but that's basically all I miss haha

ive got uni at 10! I CANT SLEEP KNOWING THERES A NEW GOT OUT OKAY

Kikarian

On Season 2, episode 13. I Watch it on monday, as it airs in the UK.

This season has been great so far. Step up from the 1st.
I didn't know that, what channel?

Yeah, the first season was good, but I didn't like how they always solved the case at the end of each episode.

Tata has a good chance at getting sacked even though his season has been so much better than United's season under Moyes. Moyes will never be sacked.

why

spidye

just sucks
that the jeff and annie thing never went anywhere although heavily hinted in every season

mild community spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom