• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Of course you would, Barca and Porto are alike. Shit regional clubs that spend more time hating on the glory of their rivals than anything else.

Tell me child, do you also bribe refs with prostitutes over in Cuntalunya? Or just have the Spanish ref comissions on your pocket by default?

lol you sound like butthurt about something. That's right, must have been that time when we sent your shit club to EL from CL group stages last season in our last game with our b-team.

Hope we can do it again next season.

rvy

Banned
lol you sound like butthurt about something. That's right, must have been that time when we sent your shit club to EL from CL group stages last season in our last game with our b-team.

Hope we can do it again next season.

cristiano-ronaldo-6036yu3b.jpg

raulkwujj.gif

I can't hear you over the sound of all those minors you kidnap to La Masia and teach to evade taxes and cheat on their wives.

Marc

I can't hear you over the sound of all those minors you kidnap to La Masia and teach to evade taxes and cheat on their wives.

Erm, isn't Madrid being investigated as well?

I don't actually find it hard to believe that Blatter has something to do with this, FIFA/UEFA are as corrupt as can be. Fact is though they broke rules however you swing it, and with kids too, 17 year old's I would understand to a point but these are pretty damn young lads. To not accept any failing there is pretty ballsy in the face of clear rules and the court of public opinion.

Good to see Barton finally using his expertise in not being world class to judge Wayne Rooney. To say England have no world class players though, haha, so bitter about failing to break in the team.

Javier Faus, Barca financial VP "When we know who is behind it, we'll explain... some people can't digest Barca leading world football."

"La Masia is our essence, our way of doing and understanding football. It's unfortunate that it calls into question our DNA."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pls

Someone stop them

dc89

Javier Faus, Barca financial VP "When we know who is behind it, we'll explain... some people can't digest Barca leading world football."

"La Masia is our essence, our way of doing and understanding football. It's unfortunate that it calls into question our DNA."

Pls

Someone stop them

I can
't
save them.

faridmon

Random new music recommendation!

Architecture in Helsinki - NOW + 4EVA

Indie Pop, kinda sorta of like Empire of the Sun. But not.

This really sneaked on me out of nowhere, but I have to say, from the little what I have heard of it, I kind of find it a bit disappointing compared to Moments Bends.
Hopefully, I like it even more when I get the whole record since I really love Architecture in Helsinki and I had Moments Bends as the my very favourite album of 2011.

bud23

Pls

Someone stop them

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

Oh wow.

And dammit Pulga, stop getting banned please, you cunt!!

plugmoon37dl9.png

L1NETT

This really sneaked on me out of nowhere, but I have to say, from the little what I have heard of it, I kind of find it a bit disappointing compared to Moments Bends.
Hopefully, I like it even more when I get the whole record since I really love Architecture in Helsinki and I had Moments Bends as the my very favourite album of 2011.

It's not as good as Moments Bends, but it's still damn good. Born To Convince You, April and In the Future are my picks from this.

--

Benteke tore his achilles tendon Hitch, out of the World Cup.

Did Pulga get banned again? Pulga pls

faridmon

The injury itself bloody hurts, too.

A mate did it at indoor a while back. The fucking sound - owwww.

Shit

Yeah, I really didn't want to imagine that.

Really feel sorry for him. Now I reckon is about time players take easy in order to not to miss the World Cup this summer.

No. One usually replaces the other.

Ah. In that case, Lukaku is vastly superior imo and should have been starting at the World Cup regardless. Which one normally starts in the big games?

In a way, could be good for Villa? Not getting relegated either way, back early next season, and probably ensures that he won't be leaving in the summer. Not that they'll be jumping for joy or anything, but silver linings and all that

Achilles? Wow, forget the world cup, he might never be back to his current level again. It's a really bad injury that will mess with his athleticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom