• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Ah. In that case, Lukaku is vastly superior imo and should have been starting at the World Cup regardless. Which one normally starts in the big games?

In a way, could be good for Villa? Not getting relegated either way, back early next season, and probably ensures that he won't be leaving in the summer. Not that they'll be jumping for joy or anything, but silver linings and all that

Didn't he actually signed that elusive contract with Villa last summer after a much-aligned speculations from the media just to improve his chances to start for Belgium ahead of Lukaku?

Bloody Hell!

Benteke WC aspirations
Sb3SLPv.jpg

Achilles? Wow, forget the world cup, he might never be back to his current level again. It's a really bad injury that will mess with his athleticism.

I can't imagine what it's like trying to get over just the mental hurdle of forcing yourself to sprint after its healed, knowing that it could easily snap again

Zabojnik

Tevez and Osvlado. No. Why. WHY. Vucinic is back, why would he start this pippa immonda of a player? WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

Someone wake me from this nightmare.

FootballFan

Belgium hasn't even proven themselves yet and people are already hating? Their team is filled to the brim with cunts, but still...

Do you even realise how much bs football hipsters will say if Belgium do well?:

- "nobody expected anything from them. I always knew they were the ultimate dark horse and a fantastic team. The have great players such as hazard, kompany, fellayneh, etc. Lol if you thought they'd be out in the group, you're totally mistaken. They could go all the way"

Just last week someone told me Belgium will WIN the world cup because nobody knows how good their team is and will underestimate them. Looool

Seriously sviat. Pls destroy them.

Wes

venison crêpe
James Richardson in stunning form on today's Football Weekly Extra. Made me snort when he was talking to Honigstein.

England have the personnel for a reasonably good, very exciting team, and a manager who is too cowardly and set in his ways to make us anything other than a rank average, dull-as-dishwater defensive team. It's infuriating.

i want Juve out now that i think about it. we're so close to overtake them in the rankings and become the 4th top european league, making Who Scored an even more useless site.

Unless that is just PR bullshit, I'm expecting large areas with very little compelling content. Bigger areas != More content.

Well I remember their interviews, when talking about going open world. It re-assured me they weren't just going to make big shitty worlds, like in skyrim, they actually kind of shit on bethesda and the way they make their worlds which made me happy. I hope they can hold up to their word about not just making big open world for the sake of it, but actually having something interesting to explore.

Isn't quite a lot of it the ocean too though? If so that makes more sense, cause having double the size of skyrim does sound crazy without comprising on quality. But I want to believe. Guess it could be a bit like RDR, where I just fucking loved riding through environment despite there not being that much interesting stuff there really.

Separate team working on Cyberspunk

Still bet it will be delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom