• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Yeah part of the map are islands, hence why a boat is needed. And so some of the map is just water. And the other sections is a massive fuck off city, obviously all of which won't be accessible. So take those figures with the required salt.

Yurt bro, don't blame the consoles. Give CDPR time...

We can all play Dragon Age instead

Right guys?

guys?

anybody?

Yeah part of the map are islands, hence why a boat is needed. And so some of the map is just water. And the other sections is a massive fuck off city, obviously all of which won't be accessible. So take those figures with the required salt.

Right guys?

guys?

anybody?

I kind of enjoyed even dragon age 2. It was a bit poop, but it was nice enough to play as some third tier rpg you could relax with.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Right guys?

guys?

anybody?
Sure I guess :(

I liked Dragon Age 1, it wasn't that bad really. Or maybe it was, I don't know :lol I'm not an expert on RPGs :lol

Is ModBot just a shared account the mods use when one of them intuitively wants to lock a thread, but can't think of an actual reason that would stand up in a discussion about it?

Blablurn

iDWv7O686W6Gd.gif

rvy

Banned
Dragon Age is the game people admire that have never played Baldur's Gate 2.

I'll never understand why the game gets such high praise, I guess the standards have been lowered.

Why the fuck would you even mention both games in the same sentence.

This is so, so wrong.

Dragon Age is the game people admire that have never played Baldur's Gate 2.

I'll never understand why the game gets such high praise, I guess the standards have been lowered.

Edit:
Don't get me wrong, it's a good game.

Well I don't admire them either, I just played them for a bit and rather enjoyed it. Baldurs Gate I never got into at all though, despite a friend really trying to get me to love it. It's a long time ago though, the only rpg's I wanted to play back then were Final Fantasy.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Scum

Right guys?

guys?

anybody?
You mean, Dragon Witcher Age.

bjaelke

Sunderland are in turmoil after it emerged that they played an ineligible player in four Barclays Premier League matches.

Striker Ji Dong-won played against Fulham (August 17), Southampton (August 24), Crystal Palace (August 31) and Manchester United (October 5) before realising he did not have international clearance to play.

When he returned Sunderland had to wait for international clearance before he could play for them again, but they never got it.

Instead former manager Paolo di Canio selected him for the four fixtures and the mistake was not spotted until they had lost 2-1 at home to Manchester United on Saturday October 5.

Sunderland immediately confessed and were fined under-radar by the Premier League board in December.

Although it is understood that the fine is substantial, fellow relegation strugglers will believe that the integrity of the Premier League has been questioned.
According to the FA statutes, Sunderland should have been deducted points or made to replay the game against Southampton - where they won a point - for failing to gain the appropriate clearance.
It's only one point, but that could very well be enough to keep them afloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom