• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you like Hamburg again, Wooden?

There has been some friendship between the copenhagen and hsv supporters ever since they knocked us out of a qual match 10 years time ago, a match which copenhagen should never have lost, but did due to some English cunt ref who was then degraded and ended up retiring like a year later.

Also their supporters go with Copenhagen to experience CL these days ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtmPphhhiw&t=5m53s

Look at this video of Copenhagen vs HSV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FkinLQH8M

The last 7 minutes of the match, we had already saved on pen and he gives away that weak shit again.... and then total meltdown with 2 red cards. Silberbauers look at he gets sent off, for trying to kick down some random place twice in a row lol

iewDTOQg2nv9F.gif

TeddyBoy

Might be a bit early to go muppet, but I've seen a few rumours we have our first deal done for the summer.

Could (and is likely to be) well be BS, but the hints given are that it's a PL player, should be going to the WC, and the fee is over £20m.

Isn't this what DJ Spoony said in a podcast?

faridmon

Did you move here to study and just end up staying or did you always plan to stay for a while?

(sorry if it sounds like I'm grilling you, just interested :p)

By force :(

My Mum ended up moving to Birmingham to open a business (and to escape the cold of Norway since we are not native Norwegians) and as I thought it would be good to learn English, I ended up studying here up to getting a Uni degree. Now I am just trying to figure out where to go next with my life

Salvadora

Would be very concerned about giving Moyes £100m to spend in the summer, especially considering that he's already spent more than £60m on players who haven't performed.

No point bringing in Cavani if you play him on the wing, for example. He can't be trusted.

Scum

Would be very concerned about giving Moyes £100m to spend in the summer, especially considering that he's already spent more than £60m on players who haven't performed.

No point bringing in Cavani if you play him on the wing, for example. He can't be trusted.
Cavani will be at Chelsea if he plays in the EPL.

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys 16m

Marcel Van der Kraan says Louis Ven Gaal won't commit to Spurs cause he's heard from 'sources' close to OT there might be a vacancy there!

I want to believe Keysey, but I think you're a cunt.

Clegg

Two things:

1)Moyes thinks Fellaini is beginning to play well and even performed well against Bayern.

2) He admitted that he bought for Fellaini only for "certain games." So if I'm reading this correctly he's saying we spent £27.5m for a back up.

It ain't the best City, I give you that. Especially in Music scene, but its not as bad as many people perceive it to be.

Villa prices are criminally expensive though.

I'm from Coventry. Hating Birmingham is in my blood. However if someone outside of the West Midlands insults it then I'll defend it.

Salvadora

Could see him at City too. But yes, not sure why he would go to United.
It was just an example.

Bringing in world class players, paying them world class wages (to compensate for going to United), playing them out of position and/or failing to get the best out of them is a recipe for disaster with Moyes at the helm.

Two things:

1)Moyes thinks Fellaini is beginning to play well and even performed well against Bayern.

2) He admitted that he bought for Fellaini only for "certain games." So if I'm reading this correctly he's saying we spent £27.5m for a back up.

Moyes really is astonishingly shit. Still takes my breath away on a daily basis.

faridmon

I'm from Coventry. Hating Birmingham is in my blood. However if someone outside of the West Midlands insults it then I'll defend it.

Oh man, one of my classmate at Uni was from Coventry and he hated Brum with passion. I mean deep hatred.

Admit it, you all come down here for shopping and get away from your concrete jungle.

Bumhead

Banned
We are doing alright here.

Even when we beat Leicester earlier in the season it was very much a smash and grab and had to defend like the Alamo. We are matching them here.

Still expect them to win, mind.

Clegg

Denis Irwin: "There's a possibility Manchester United could break their record transfer fee 2 times this summer."

Oh baby.
Irwin was right about us bidding for Fabregas. Said we'd do that a few weeks before the nationals picked up on it.

But he also said that we'd "move heaven and earth" to get him. Although I suppose he can't be blamed for last summers incompetence.

Meier

I'm really glad I've been so wrong about Fellaini. I was very nervous about the transfer and thought he represented a great buy even at the higher price. Still think he could come good if not this season than next. He's definitely talented and has the capacity to score and dominate a game.

Oh man, one of my classmate at Uni was from Coventry and he hated Brum with passion. I mean deep hatred.

Admit it, you all come down here for shopping and get away from your concrete jungle.

Yes, Coventrians(?) visit Birmingham twice a year. It's like going to the dentist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom