• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Serious ting

City have had a lot a lot a lot of big big calls go their way this season

They have. Though in the end I suspect this will be a 3-1 or a 4-1 and that it won't end up being a big, big decision. But you're definitely singing from the same hymn sheet as any Liverpool fan :lol

Edit: 3-1 as I type this.

Can't blame the keeper too much. It was a completely free header, trying to intercept was probably his best option, even if it looked terrible. Awful defending from Southampton.

Linius

They have. Though in the end I suspect this will be a 3-1 or a 4-1 and that it won't end up being a big, big decision. But you're definitely singing from the same hymn sheet as any Liverpool fan :lol

Even if will go on ending in 5-1. The 2-1 is a crucial goal. If it were the fourth or fifth goal they scored it wouldn't have really mattered. But this is a goal that could throw Southampton off.

Silva was at least 2 yards off for that second goal from the one aerial shot I saw, unless I missed Shaw

City's luck with linesmen has been ridiculous. Inexcusably, illogically poor.

@BT, who the fuck wants to watch Tottenham vs Fulham? Daniel Levy doesn't even give a fuck about that game

Wilbur

Banned

Of course it's a big big decision, it's 1-1 when they score that offside goal.

Liverpool and City going for the league is my worst nightmare. I'd rather nuclear holocaust than either winning the league okay?

It's Chelsea or I throw myself off a harvester

I'm ok with Liverpool winning. City? God no. Chelsea? I'd be damned happy.

It's be a perfect end to a shitty season for us though.

ShogunX

Hard to take that. Not only was the second goal just as bad as the Raheem Sterling decision but City fans have been utterly fucking embarrassing. Wouldn't think it was an important game at home with these spoiled bastards.

Can we clone Sian Massey yet? Bollocks to Einstein, Newton and Nightingale. Fuck the geniuses and philanthropists. Give me a group of competent officials in the PL.

Meier

I can't remember the last time I saw a goal given after a player was that far offside. Unlucky Southampton.
The only logical explanation is that the linesman simply was watching the run and didn't realize it wasn't the initial pass that got to Silva. No other way to even explain it.

3Sixty

The only logical explanation is that the linesman simply was watching the run and didn't realize it wasn't the initial pass that got to Silva. No other way to even explain it.

He's offside for the initial pass too.

That's how Fucking offside he is.

Wilbur

Banned
He's literally three or four yards offside.

Does anyone have a LIST of all the decisions City have benefitted from? Must be five real game changing ones at least

GQman2121

Banned
holy shit just saw the replay

how do you miss that?!

What are you talking about?

BkdVeZRIAAA-SzN.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Making my picks for the national now. No-one really jumps out at me.

Surprised there's no clear favourite. Lowest odds is 13/1!

Think I'm leaning towards Big Shu and Pineau De Re at the moment.

FuturusX

Wrong thread bro :)

But seriously nice picks!

3Sixty

Balthazar King. The package.

Meier

City have had just as many incorrect offside goals go against them this season. You guys were just busy watching other games at the time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tiote goal got ruled out.

Legit goal ruled out when they played us.

Danny Rose red card + penalty at White Hart Lane.

They've got the usual ref errors that all teams get plus some totally game changing ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom