• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Sorry, bro. Götze had like two good matches as false 9. One was in a Dortmund shirt and the other one in a Germany friendly.
And the one where he hit you in the heart a few months ago wearing a Bayern shirt. Oh and still thinking you could beat Real? Told you Dortmund was the weakest side left in CL ;)

Langerak - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Großkreutz - Sahin, Kehl - Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Let's do this! Very important match. Place 3 could be pretty much secured with a win today.

And the one where he hit you in the heart a few months ago wearing a Bayern shirt. Oh and still thinking you could beat Real? Told you Dortmund was the weakest side left in CL ;)

He played like ten minutes against us.

And I'll laugh when there are no German teams left in Europe on Wednesday.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR's form collapsing as I predicted, losing to 10 man Bournemouth.

Harry's teams never make it past February.

Kikarian

im done with football :(
Wednesday...Be prepared.

David-Moyes_GI_2681979b.jpg

K1LLER7

Good performance.

Adnan - Shniji - Mata tearing shit up.

Mata got the goals, but Shinji was amazing today. So good on the ball.

Moyes, you have to start with these 3 from now on!!!

surprised Klopp won't rest players today

will watch

Why would he? Today is simply more important. Reaching the next round of the CL (however unlikely it may be) won't help us in the long run, securing a sure CL spot will, though.

And we still have to play against Bayern (I bet that Spanish fuck will play his A-team against us), Leverkusen (Now that Hyppiä is gone they're probably good again) and Mainz, so winning today would be huge.

Jack cw

We're gonna buy Reus?

I really don't want to drop out to United. In the semis against Real? Sure. But against United? No thanks. I fear Pep's tactics is too easy to stall.
Lol. No Reus and Draxler pls. And I think that without schweinsteiger we have better chances. All our great games this season have been without him.

Why? You really want United to go through?

Well, I honestly don't care. I don't see Bayern winning the CL again this season.

I have a feeling you guys could go out against United. Just the result nobody would have guessed, one of those stories. Like Ji being subbed in and scoring the equalizer against us just to disappear to fuckknowswhere again after that.

Would also be happy for Pep being punished for not giving a fuck in the Bundesliga and losing the team's "flow".

Elchele

Why would he? Today is simply more important. Reaching the next round of the CL (however unlikely it may be) won't help us in the long run, securing a sure CL spot will, though.

And we still have to play against Bayern (I bet that Spanish fuck will play his A-team against us), Leverkusen (Now that Hyppiä is gone they're probably good again) and Mainz, so winning today would be huge.

I hope Wolfsburg wins (lol) so Neverkusen gets fucked

Romez

Young and Fellaini off the pitch and we play good football, coincidence?

Liking the Mata, Kagawa and Fletcher 3 man midfield with Nani and Januzaj out wide.

Need to stop playing 2 up front.

scently

Awwww, look at that. In the post match interview, Mata just said he enjoys playing with Shinji as they pass and interchange well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mourinho could not be less impressed by Torres, he looks deffeated already

Meier

You're welcome, United fans. Transferred Adnan out in FPL and then he gets an assist one week and a goal the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom