• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I am really saddened that Fellaini is not working at Man United. That pressure on him is pretty big.

Come back you big man!

Portugeezer

Won £600. Had Norwich won, it would have been £80000. I hope they get relegated, those useless cunts.

Don't get me started. I would probably be a millionaire had I not lost so many accumulative bets by just one game!

He'll never be unselfish though, especially now that he barely plays.

Moyes was playing him before he got injured. I think he'll play him more once his fitness is back.

Wilbur

Banned
Why is Rooney, Young and many others still at United? See how Kagawa and Mata are styling and shit?! Take that £300,000 a week back and sell them all.

Believe me mate if it was up to me... but there's been so many false dawns this year I know not to get excited. Likelihood is I think we'll sell Kagawa come summer when really he should be a starter. Rooney and RVP have too much pull.

I don't care. I'd rather that than a player not being able to even control the fucking football.

Nani plays on the same wavelength as Mata and Shinji. He's a player that loves to play short passes around the box. What does Young provide? Oh I know. If he has space he will cross it. If he has someone defending him, he'll try to sneak in a cross.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Believe me mate if it was up to me... but there's been so many false dawns this year I know not to get excited. Likelihood is I think we'll sell Kagawa come summer when really he should be a starter. Rooney and RVP have too much pull.

Was it that good? I was in a sickness sleep for the whole game so I only just caught up on the goals, great to see Mata and Adnan click again.

Slizz

DTqGnor.jpg

Portugeezer

Nani plays on the same wavelength as Mata and Shinji. He's a player that loves to play short passes around the box. What does Young provide? Oh I know. If he has space he will cross it. If he has someone defending him, he'll try to sneak in a cross.

Valencia offers low drilled in crosses; Young offers high crosses.

The perfect Moyes combo.

It's good to see Nani back though.

GQman2121

Banned
Rooney and RVP have so much pull because they're the safe, proven plays. It takes balls to come in and clean out players who just won the club a title.

Palace are beast

OGS is a charlatan

Newcastle are shite

Norwich are shite

The relegation battle has become a moist octopus

QPR are clowns (no offense to that newbie from yesterday)

Wilbur

Banned
Was it that good? I was in a sickness sleep for the whole game so I only just caught up on the goals, great to see Mata and Adnan click again.

It was just nice combination play, nice passing across the ground, good movement. Newcastle were dire but Jones was good, fletch looked good.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It was just nice combination play, nice passing across the ground, good movement. Newcastle were dire but Jones was good, fletch looked good.

Ive been Kagaws biggest critic but im willing to eat my words if he is the link that lets Mata work, it would be great for him if he got a second chance at United under a system that allows his kind of football, Moyes has to consider it give the trio we have.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think Fulham will get another great escape. They're five points off, but I do think Norwich are there for the taking.

Pulis is 2nd best manager of the year. Bruce has done a good job too. OGS why did you go there??

Rooney and RVP have so much pull because they're the safe, proven plays. It takes balls to come in and clean out players who just won the club a title.

I understand why they do, yeah. Just a shame that we look better with at least one of them out.

Fergie

Banned
I am really saddened that Fellaini is not working at Man United. That pressure on him is pretty big.

Come back you big man!
No pre-season with the team.
Inflated price tag adding to pressure.
Playing with injury.
Being out for some time.
Huge pressure to fix our midfield.

All have contributed to his bad start but pressure is always at United and that price tag doesn't help. But I still believe he can come good. Maybe not this season.

arkon

Nani also has the ability to dribble past players. Ashley Young's flowchart always ends with him doing his cutting inside cross/shot.

Scum

Kagawa, Mata, Adnan and even Nani are all on the same wavelength when either of them play together. Any can see that shit a fucking mile away. Players like Rooney and Young just fuck with the whole rhythm.

Don't be surprised if it all goes to pot again if/and when any of them come back into the squad.

Any United fans here starting to change their opinion on Moyes after the recent results?

If he has us playing like today consistently to the end of the season and has us playing well against Bayern too then I'd be less offended by the idea of giving him another season.

But my opinion that he isn't the man to take the club forward will not change until he starts to have us competing well against the top teams and winning trophies.

faridmon

No pre-season with the team.
Inflated price tag adding to pressure.
Playing with injury.
Being out for some time.
Huge pressure to fix our midfield.

All have contributed to his bad start but pressure is always at United and that price tag doesn't help. But I still believe he can come good. Maybe not this season.

Yeah, a combination of things leads him to look like very nonchalant about things, but yeah, I reckon he is gonna be good next season. His first season wasn't as good with us as his later ones.

Suen

Barca pen? Was it a beautiful dive from Neymar? Is he ok? Did he injure himself? Neymar pls, be careful

Benfica-GAF, how is Siqueira? There are rumors that Madrid wants him.

Lambad, rvy, pls.

Any United fans here starting to change their opinion on Moyes after the recent results?

No. I wanted the manager to get top 4 no matter what. Not getting top 4 proves that he can't get the best out of the squad he has. However well Moyes does with new players, another manager could be winning titles with the same team.

I'm done with Nani.

He has plenty of ability but he's had enough chances. Don't mind if we keep him but he shouldn't be considered as a key option any longer, not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom