• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

What hair situation?

I keep seeing people talk about his hair and weight making him look like loads of people from TV shows, so if he is trim in the pic does the hair remain the same?

sammhappy600n.gif

Congrats to Wilbz anyway, on the y'know... screwing.

Zabojnik

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's DO THIS.

20 goals in 26 games for Immobile.

c3media982909immaginede.jpg

Soon.

Balotelli scored a header and had two assists.

His 2nd assist was great. Running at defenders at full speed is something he needs to do more often.

He can be too passive at times, willing to pass out wide then wait in the box even though he has the physical and technical gifts to make things happen himself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's DO THIS.

c3media982909immaginede.jpg

Soon.
Toro fans were giving him shit on twitter for hanging that shirt over his dining table :lol

I'm surprised they even know how to use twitter

I feel like it's the media hyping our chances more than the fans or club staff. Sure we got a bit giddy after the City result, but why wouldn't we?

These Sunderland clearances :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom