• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Wow it's so sad Liverpool are going to win the Premier League this year.

They won't have won the league because they are the best team, they'll have won it because they've had to play significantly less games this season compared to the other title contenders due to failing to qualify for Europe and also crashing out of both cups early on. All the other teams are knackered and have been crippled by injuries, it's such a joke.
Next year will be interesting.

They won't have won the league because they are the best team, they'll have won it because they've had to play significantly less games this season compared to the other title contenders due to failing to qualify for Europe and also crashing out of both cups early on. All the other teams are knackered and have been crippled by injuries, it's such a joke.

What do you suggest is done about it?

That was either a dive, or a remarkably strange piece of legwork by Altidore. Why did he even throw his leg out there when he was running in a straight line? Maybe not a dive, definitely not a penalty.

Mascot

hahaha. YOU are the joke.

Yen

BlmsgATCcAAtAZN.jpg

Marc

Rodgers should buy Wickham and get him a load of brasses.

Kingslayer

Brilliant job by Gus, really hope Sunderland stay up, Hixx should be a mod, and wow... football is alive for today.

Norwich will score 10, Suarez to score 9.

We really are garbage against the weaker teams. I'd of rather played anybody from the top five for our last few games. It's when you think like that that you know you're a Chelsea fan.

If this was true why has there never been a team previously that has won the premier league after finishing outside the top 3 in the season before.

Well congrats Liverpool. and I congrats to Sunderland too, hope they do stay up. Fucking fuming still, disgraceful performance by Chelsea and Dean. Hoping Mourinho gets to shape this squad properly in the summer, a lot of deadwood needs to get kicked out. All focus on CL now.

Ignoring that he should have been sent off, I thought Rami was pretty useless today at least we wont see him for the rest of the season in the Premier League.

The first goal wasnt great keeping either... lets hope Cech is back for Atletico and Hazard is available for the Liverpool game.

Not looking good for us though, no-one else to blame but ourselves.

JonnyBrad

I don't come by here often. But when I do I come for Doicare.

Cry more.

Arnie

We give you Henderson, mig, and drew with man city and beat chelski now please do us a favour and beat Norwich ta.

If someone said to me now I could have a blowjob from any woman in the world or a win against Norwich I'd take the latter without any hesitation.

Just compute that.

Wes

venison crêpe
@OptaJoe
14 - Vito Mannone made 14 saves today, the joint-most by any goalkeeper in a PL game since 2003/04. Heroic.

I am amazed! It's an incredible result. Barca can't sign players, Liverpool have likely won the league and will sign players. It's a great place to be.

Let's finish this boys!

Hixx

Was a penalty.

Azpilicueta's left foot takes Altidore's left foot. It's hard to see coz Azpilicueta's left foot goes underneath his right leg.

Why Altidore's foot was there? It's Jozy innit
KuGsj.gif

JOZY ALTIDORE

SLAYERish OF CHELSEA

madmackem

If someone said to me now I could have a blowjob from any woman in the world or a win against Norwich I'd take the latter without any hesitation.

Just compute that.
Haha, man I love my club it's fucking bonkers they put you through the shit then boom. If we can stay up from here it would beat anything I'd ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom