• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

You are truly doing gods work.
Next year will be interesting.
What do you suggest is done about it?
hahaha. YOU are the joke.
I'll quite happily bet with anybody that Liverpool having to play in Europe next year/playing the same amount of games as everybody else and there for getting the same amount of injuries as everybody else won't even finish within 10 points of whatever they manage to get this season. Go ahead and book mark this post and quote me at the end of next season.

Hixx

Haha, man I love my club it's fucking bonkers they put you through the shit then boom. If we can stay up from here it would beat anything I'd ever seen.

If we beat Cardiff next week I reckon we will do it.

But I have zero faith that we will beat Cardiff. Sunderland, innit.

Best 7 days I remember as a Liverpool fan, beating the week where we beat Man Utd and Real Madrid, and we only had to play once.

City are still in there btw, they're only 3 points behind us essentially, with a superior GD. We still have 3 games where we could quite easily drop points. Gotta get it done tomorrow. Chelsea aren't out of it either unless we capitalise.

Clegg

I do like Sunderland because of the Irish connection so I'd like them to stay up, but I'm conflicted. I'd rather Chelsea had won today.

Fergie why did you leave

you ruined football

i feel sick

SOXROVZ.png

Mascot

I'll quite happily bet with anybody that Liverpool having to play in Europe next year/playing the same amount of games as everybody else and there for getting the same amount of injuries as everybody else won't even finish within 10 points of whatever they manage to get this season. Go ahead and book mark this post and quote me at the end of next season.

Doesn't change the fact that what you originally said was fucking bullshit.

Marc

Jaime slaughters Mourinho, media turning on him?

This is so much fun, I like Mourinho but I agree he has made himself look a bit of a tit there.

Randdalf

Best 7 days I remember as a Liverpool fan, beating the week where we beat Man Utd and Real Madrid, and we only had to play once.

City are still in there btw, they're only 3 points behind us essentially, with a superior GD. We still have 3 games where we could quite easily drop points. Gotta get it done tomorrow. Chelsea aren't out of it either unless we capitalise.

There's definitely the potential for another Aguero!! moment if Liverpool don't wrap up things neatly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@OptaJoe
14 - Vito Mannone made 14 saves today, the joint-most by any goalkeeper in a PL game since 2003/04. Heroic.

The other guy who made 14 was Krul v Tottenham. Funny how it's Newcastle and Sunderland with the record.

Mou looooooooool

Bitter, blinkered swine.

dc89

Well said. We have a chance. A slim chance.

In the whatsapp I said The Engineer will believe if it stays 1-1. I got laughed at. Chelsea lost. He will believe. City fans will believe... A little.

And why not? We've just seen something no one saw coming. So why not have hope?

That said I do think Liverpool will win it. But I still believe we can.

Arnie

No matter how you feel about Liverpool and City, how you can get behind a man as spiteful as Mourinho is beyond me.

doicare

I don't come by here often. But when I do I come for Doicare.

Cry more.
Just telling it like it is, no crying.
If this was true why has there never been a team previously that has won the premier league after finishing outside the top 3 in the season before.
Because there's never been another year in the Premier League where nearly every other title contender has been crippled by injuries.
Doesn't change the fact that what you originally said was fucking bullshit.
Not really, feel free to prove me wrong.

If you think that the Altidore pen was correct then you better take back everything you've said about how Young wins penalties.

Classic case of moving your body to ensure contact with the defender.

JonnyBrad

what did Mourinho say?

Literally. Congratulation to my players for trying hard. Congratulations to Sunderland. Then "congratulations to Mike Dean and Mike Riley for what they have done for the title race" and walked out. With shreeves shouting questions at him from down the corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom