• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I do like Sunderland because of the Irish connection so I'd like them to stay up, but I'm conflicted. I'd rather Chelsea had won today.

Agreed. I've wanted Sunderland to stay up over every other team that's down the bottom all season, but this has basically handed the title to Liverpool. And that's genuinely made me feel a bit queasy :lol

When I woke up, I just muttered "oh no...". Fucking 'ell. All that talk about Lukaku all season and then Borini sneaks in and does this.

4cc28e74c7f011e38e6e0002c9d07b8a_8.jpg

insanity

L1NETT

is neogaf legally binding

Yup.

Every law court accepts Gaf posts as evidence

Eat some sweatpants

Give ya summat to chew on

--

Chelsea just collapsed, Mou looks a broken man

Banked on them winning in August, but heh. Pool deserve it.

No "dumb luck", picked up results when others didn't.

GQman2121

Banned
They've shown the penalty 20 times now and it's pathetic. He slides right by Jozy to avoid contact.

Regardless, no excuse for us to not score more goals. We have only ourselves to blame. The title could and should have been wrapped up by now with the points we've pissed away. Vito played his mind out, so fairplay to Sunderland.

Wilbur

Banned
Who is watching Sky

I can't even tell if Mourinho is genuine or not at this point

This is next level shit

I'm stunned

I'm in tears

It's laughter

It's sorrow

It's Moyes

Moobabe

He's spent a fucking ton of money since he came in so he's only got himself to blame.

And sold Mata to make up most of it.

Yeah Ramires should have been sent off - but holy shit was Mike Dean poor all round today.

For those questioning Mourinho post match - did Mike Dean have a good game? And have the referees had a good season? I suspect the answer to both of those will be no

L1NETT

Can Sunderland stay up?

Cardiff - they are wank. 3 Points there

Man United - draw???

West Brom - Umm dunno? Draw or a win

Swansea - Swans already on holiday, can win that.

I believe Hixx

Imagine this- Cardiff/Norwich/Fulham relegated

DARE TO DREAM

Marc

Didn't realise Chelsea were having to go to Madrid for the 1st leg, then go away to Liverpool. Not the worst of trips but that isn't the easiest either.

Liverpool, do it for Borini. Do it for Wickham. Do it for the English team and some of the neutrals. Do it for Wilbz, he loves trousers. DO IT!

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know whether it's healthy for me to actually digest the material

but i'll certainly give it a chew

do i have to cook them

fucking CUNTS

Ashes

Banned
Chelsea lost at home?

I had a feeling Mourinho's record would go at a significant juncture rather than a cold and windy day in October.

jtb

Banned
Chelsea lost at home?

I had a feeling Mourinho's record would go at a significant juncture rather than a cold and windy day in October.

Mourinho's record isn't even a record because he lost several league games at home at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom