• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Podolski, Giroud

Now that's more like it.

Clegg

Tegris

Why.

Why.

Never leaves his line all season, then he goes for that. I don't know.

I wish we could just keep a clean sheet for a change.

SuperHans

It's the message it sends to everyone. A lad from Manchester who has been with the club since he was 10 wants to leave because he can't stand the manager.

Moyes will turn us into crap Liverpool if we're not careful.

Yeah, it looks terrible when the mediocre players think they are too good for the club. Crap Liverpool won a lot of Trophies, Moyes is more likely to turn United into Spurs.

Marc

Interesting game on now, how things can change. Mig is all over the place, you have to win that.

Moving on to England now,
it's all I have leave me alone
it's a damn shame that Rooney is always going to be an automatic starter. I said it when we were good and I'll maintain it now Liverpool are good - take those core English players out of a Championship winning team and play them in the same bloody positions.

My preferable team for Brazil:

-------------- Sturridge --------------
Welbeck ---- Sterling ---- Ox-Chambo
------- Henderson - Gerrard --------
Baines --- Cahill -- Jones --- Johnson
----------------- Hart -----------------

Obviously it's not going to be that, but there we go.

Fuck can't believe I even bothered writing that up. I'm a mess.

You say that but then you put Welbeck in, who has been pants.

Would put Sterling out wide in place of Welbeck, and stick Barkley in the 10 position, have him run at defenders same as the wide players. Will be a lot of fantastic movement.

Henderson will get shown up against top internationals, mark my words, every time at U21 level any slightly decent midfielder he came up against would own him. He is good for running around but would much rather have Lallana or Barkley in there. Have them swapping places and dovetail.

Would drop Hart too, who has been shocking, put Forster in ahead.

kmax

Poor clearance by Mignolet. He should of done that better. Anyway, 2-1 is a dangerous result. Liverpool better make it 3 before Norwhich manages to snatch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom