• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Sterling deserves just as much hype as Adnan

What a fucking fabulous cunt.

Adnan who?

archer-628.jpg

/Sterling

Man, got Hannibal and Orphan Black to watch... lots of fun things to watch this easter. Glad I did the easter egg hunt for my daughter yesterday while there was sun.

K1LLER7

Congrats on the title Liverpool-Gaf (and Wilbs).

Sterling is good. Helps that he's rapid. Adnan needs to step it up next season, just like Sterling has this season.

Wes

venison crêpe
Crap. Thought the game started at 1/1:30.

Oh well. Nice to see Norwich already losing! Please humble them further Liverpool. Shatter any confidence they have left.

Gothos

It still amazes me how well and how quickly Rodgers put this team together - it's his second season managing Liverpool, ffs! I knew he is quite talented and it was already visible last season that he's doing great work with this team but fuck me I didn't expect us to be that good that soon - I was expecting this kind of play next season, at the earliest.

Thanks, Brendan, hope you stay here for a long time :)

Wilbur

Banned
So what's the record for goals? 31 in a 38 season and 34 in a 42?

Think Suarez needs a hat trick today to beat the record, with palace and Chelsea coming up.

Put your house on Norwich giving us a game in a couple of weeks. Not that it matters now cause the league is Liverpool's, but I genuinely fancy us to beat Liverpool over Norwich or Cardiff.

Hixx

Skrtel has been class. Norwich have bossed the last 15 despite not really doing anything much to trouble Mignolet (he says as Mignolet makes his first save), pressing much higher up the pitch.

Bit like SAFC. Different team when the game's seemingly gone.

Fintan

José Mourinho;108826026 said:
Put your house on Norwich giving us a game in a couple of weeks. Not that it matters now cause the league is Liverpool's, but I genuinely fancy us to beat Liverpool over Norwich or Cardiff.
Yeah, the big teams haven't been our problem this season. Do the double over City, but lose to Palace, Villa and Sunderland. Very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom