• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have the pace to play on the counter attack, for the most part.

True about the pace, but these players are all good at one-two passes on the counter that can rip a team to shred. Not so great at just sitting around and passing it between each other.

Plus Poldi was the player with the most counter attacking goals in Germany the season before he joined us.

jtb

Banned
Sagna has been good this season.

the full backs having no positional discipline were a huge reason we lost heavily against Chelsea and Liverpool, but I'm not sure whether the blame for that goes to Sagna for making mistakes or Wenger for not setting the team up properly.

anyways, he's not signing a new contract so we'll have to replace him regardless

the full backs having no positional discipline were a huge reason we lost heavily against Chelsea and Liverpool, but I'm not sure whether the blame for that goes to Sagna for making mistakes or Wenger for not setting the team up properly.

anyways, he's not signing a new contract so we'll have to replace him regardless

We should quickly sign De Sciglio before his prize goes up during the World Cup.

Yep, there is no way they will sell him with that embargo in place,

We can do both. There had been times where we've looked utterly comfortable, both with or without the ball, then just quickly turn it on and win the game.

Aside from abit more quality, we just collectively need a pair of balls. The stars shouldn't have to align for us to press the fuck out of the opposition a la Napoli (H). Particularly against the bigger teams.

I knew it was over for us when we had the chance to go top v United at home but got scared and drew.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can we win for a change? Glad kagawa and mata are given more time, sad no Adnan though, baby steps moyes

Salazar

Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM 3m
A slightly odd #mufc team. Surprising. notable also that cleverly and young not in squad. the punishment goes on and im not really sure why

Jesus christ Ladyman is thick

pulga

Banned
Greetings from the Netherlands, you beautiful cunts. On a train, on my way to The Hague.

Flip on my macbook, and AS is reporting Madrid is willing to pay 110m for Suarez this summer.

Just imagine dat front three.

Imagine for a second.

It's beautiful isn't it?

Greetings from the Netherlands, you beautiful cunts. On a train, on my way to The Hague.

Flip on my macbook, and AS is reporting Madrid is willing to pay 110m for Suarez this summer.

Just imagine dat front three.

Imagine for a second.

It's beautiful isn't it?

Imagine if Totti had signed all those years ago and was pulling the strings. If he can make Gervinho and Lamela look good, imagine what he could do for those three :D

Salvadora

BlqdPo_IIAETHY9.jpg:large
How DENCH.

good performance today, shame that I can see all our players running into each other and letting the big occasion get the better of us in the final.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Disgusting them booing moyes, short memories

Nürnberg - Leverkusen 1:3 with a CB (Spahic) scoring two regular, out of play goals (no headers after corners or something). Weird, but speaks volumes of Nürnberg's defense.

They're almost guaranteed to go down now.
(edit: although that depends on how Stuttgart plays later today)

Into

MoyesBoys will win, they arent playing really for anything, pressure is off and its put on Mourinho and his recent escapades. They got nothing to lose, its basically training for World Cup for many of these players.

Everton is playing for shit ton, lost last week, Le Arse just won, they are wobbly

MoyesBoys will win, bet both of your legs to your local mobster, pronto!

Bumhead

Banned
11 years and what did he achieve???

Well from constant relegation battles and the threat of possibly going down every season to a stable Premiership club that continued to thrive and over achieve with their league finishes on a budget of absolutely fuck all.

You can use "what did he win" as a question mark over his suitability to manage Manchester United but not to judge the job he did at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom