• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
giphy.gif

It's me

GET IN BABY

I would take Barkley.

Not an Attacking Player but Luke Shaw is boss too.

Rodgers was talking about present form. Let's assume that means the last 6 or so games, Sterling is basically dragging us to possibly winning the league as Suarez and Sturridge start misfiring.

I won't pretend to have watched enough of Everton or Southampton to say for sure that those 2 are not in better form than him, but if they are, bring me them.

Walshy

21 and under is what I'd classify as a young player.

Sterling is probably in the top five in Europe at the moment. Pogba is my top young player at the moment though.

subtles

Meh

Sterling has been on a phenomenal upward curve since the Hull game.

I can't wait for that Brendan preseason on the new pitch.

Brendan Rodgers on Raheem Sterling after today's win at Norwich "He is the best young player in European football at the moment,"

Not even in the PL, never mind Europe.

I'd say Max Meyer is on par, slight less athletic. Timo Werner is more athletic but a slightly different player (akin to Reus).

K1LLER7

Rodgers was talking about present form. Let's assume that means the last 6 or so games, Sterling is basically dragging us to possibly winning the league as Suarez and Sturridge start misfiring.

I won't pretend to have watched enough of Everton or Southampton to say for sure that those 2 are not in better form than him, but if they are, bring me them.
Not considering current form. As I posted previously, in 'current form' he's probably the best in the PL, maybe even Europe.

But considering play throughout this season, from what I've seen of both Barkley and Shaw in comparison, I would take Barkley.

Marc

21 and under is what I'd classify as a young player.

Sterling is probably in the top five in Europe at the moment. Pogba is my top young player at the moment though.

Shit league, doesn't count... couldn't hack it at United with the hot competition of Clevgod.

:)

Fergie

Banned
@Everton: Everton (to face Man United): Howard (c), Baines, Distin, Stones, Coleman, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Naismith, Lukaku. #EFCMUFC

@ManUtd: #mufc team vs @Everton: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Büttner, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Kagawa, Mata, Rooney.
Nani is alive. Attacking wise great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom