• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

So is 3sixty like a kickboxing, ju Jitsu, Ninja who goes around fighting bouncers or something?

BTW, why is this thread title named after some small time league? :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finally a gooe title!

Just gotta say love GAF today. Dead shark, wife possibly cheating and the bouncer thread. Sure I missed one or two.
I don't understand why anyone would post their stories and then ask for adivce here on GAF

What about your family and friends? Surely that's a better option

And it won't be permanently displayed on the net ffs

Into

Just gotta say love GAF today. Dead shark, wife possibly cheating and the bouncer thread. Sure I missed one or two.

What about the N64 vs PSX thread? Come on FootballGAF i know most of you are eurotrash like me, and we loved the PSX rite!?

RITE!?

2-10-10isspro98.jpg

Scum

New thread. Nice.

So is 3sixty like a kickboxing, ju Jitsu, Ninja who goes around fighting bouncers or something?

I think he actually IS a bouncer.

He is a bouncer, of the 'punch drunk knobends in the teeth until they sit down' variety

LTWheels

So Milner only has 12 months left on his contract. Wonder if he will get a new one or will City sell him for cheap this summer if they bring someone else in.

I can see a lot of teams being interested in him. He would fit in very well with Brendan's style.

Kikarian

So Milner only has 12 months left on his contract. Wonder if he will get a new one or will City sell him for cheap this summer if they bring someone else in.

I can see a lot of teams being interested in him. He would fit in very well with Brendan's style.
Sell him hopefully to some Italian, mafia run team like Juventus or something.

Into

GOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAA!!!

First they destroyed the one ring, now one of their own scored a goal, Hobbits truly are remarkable creatures /Gandalf

How are Napoli supposed to win the league if everyone else just bows down to fucking Juve all the time? Serie A isn't about the best team any more, it's about the most intimidating

Laters, m8ers

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How are Napoli supposed to win the league if everyone else just bows down to fucking Juve all the time? Serie A isn't about the best team any more, it's about the most intimidating

Laters, m8ers
Quite the opposite actually. Everyone plays the game of their lives against Juve.

JonnyBrad

Recommend me a podcast app and 5 podcasts to listen to, FootyGAF. Or else.

Don't listen to The Game podcast from the Times. Marcotti is a know nothing twat.

Football Ramble and Football Weekly are god tier. Try the offside rule for a laugh (it's all women)

pulga

Banned
guys im reading icardi's twitter feed (had no idea he was from argentina, thought he was italian)

he's an utter fucking cunt

keeps tweeting back to people who call him out on his bullshit and calls them pathetic among other insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom