• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

guys im reading icardi's twitter feed (had no idea he was from argentina, thought he was italian)

he's an utter fucking cunt

keeps tweeting back to people who call him out on his bullshit and calls them pathetic among other insults
A regular Joey Barton eh?

pulga

Banned
BlNGj4SIQAAh8bM.png

Mastadon

Banned
guys im reading icardi's twitter feed (had no idea he was from argentina, thought he was italian)

keeps tweeting back to people who call him out on his bullshit and calls them pathetic among other insults

It's incredible. I think there's something refreshing about a guy who embraces his cuntishness so vigorously.

Meier

So Milner only has 12 months left on his contract. Wonder if he will get a new one or will City sell him for cheap this summer if they bring someone else in.

I can see a lot of teams being interested in him. He would fit in very well with Brendan's style.

I think we will definitely try to resign him. It'll just depend on whether he wants more guaranteed play time. He gets a decent number of games and is a regular for England, so I can't see how moving would benefit him but we'll see.

Scum

Goal, Leicester.

Edit - Bah. Offside innit.

pulga, pls. Don't hide it. It's you.

I think we will definitely try to resign him. It'll just depend on whether he wants more guaranteed play time. He gets a decent number of games and is a regular for England, so I can't see how moving would benefit him but we'll see.
Off to Everton, perhaps?

Elchele

That deal has been pretty much sealed for a while now. We'll probably ship him off to Leverkusen.

Always had a bit of hope of the deal not being sealed.

Also:

"Sebastian Rode is an excellent professional," said Bayern's director of sport Matthias Sammer.

"I'm sure he will bring a lot of energy and dynamism to our team in the future."

dat bench dynamism

At least I hope this means that Pierre-Emile is going out on loan to Augsburg

Feorax

Oh my god that @USaurways tweet...

I'm not linking it, it's about as nsfw as you can get, but I doubt it will be hard to find.

pulga

Banned
It's incredible. I think there's something refreshing about a guy who embraces his cuntishness so vigorously.

yeah its really kinda refreshing lol

Mauro Icardi ‏@MauroIcardi 7 de abr.
@sabrinalaurens1 @wanditanara mmm sinceramente lo DUDOOO!! Mi mujer no trabaja porque no yo quiero! Me espera con el mate en casa! 😉

that one was part of him making fun of some girl who was to work because her husbands income wasnt enough

MLS really is a crap league, they make Yannick Djaló look good.

WhisperedObedientAlbertosaurus.gif

Must be something in the air in the USA. He almost tricked me into thinking he was a good player with those two goals against Juve in a pre-season match in the USA a few years ago.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

@sabrinalaurens1 @wanditanara mmm sinceramente lo DUDOOO!! Mi mujer no trabaja porque no yo quiero! Me espera con el mate en casa! 😉

that one was part of him making fun of some girl who was to work because her husbands income wasnt enough
A Barca youth product btw

pulga

Banned
i dont even see what the fuss is about

shes fugly, by football WAG standards

fake edit: i just threw up a bit

Bje87xKIYAAMxCq.jpg

what the hell is up with this guy? all his tweets are somehow connected to this fucking chick. is this his first pussy or wat

Elchele

what the hell is up with this guy? all his tweets are somehow connected to this fucking chick. is this his first pussy or wat

she used to upload videos of herself doing petes to youtube

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Bje87xKIYAAMxCq.jpg

Forget the portrait

He tattooed her face on his arm

Her face

On his arm

And her name on various limbs

pulga

Banned
Forget the portrait

He tattooed her face on his arm

Her face

On his arm

And her name on various limbs

gosh i cant wait for their inevitable breakup

whats the backstory behind this though? he steal her off from maxi?

Hixx

Think I might watch the DVD of our last season in the GODIANSHIP.

Looked like we were going to go down to League 1 for 5 games then Keane came and we TORE THAT LEAGUE A NEW ARSEHOLE

And in the interviews, Grant Leadbitter is being asked a question and I swear the fuck down he says "fuck knows" in response
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Raid was good. Took a while to get going but the last 45 minutes or so are dynamite. Think I preferred the first though.

Zabojnik

2014_03_23t145207z_947359784_gm1ea3n1rf601_rtrmadp_3_soccer_italy_87442_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Explains so much.

MLS really is a crap league, they make Yannick Djaló look good.

WhisperedObedientAlbertosaurus.gif

Must be something in the air in the USA. He almost tricked me into thinking he was a good player with those two goals against Juve in a pre-season match in the USA a few years ago.

need a video of that, wanna hear the gringos creaming themselves.

gosh i cant wait for their inevitable breakup

whats the backstory behind this though? he steal her off from maxi?

She said Maxi hadn't given her the D for 3 months. I'm not sure how it's not completely fair of her to find new dick at that point.

Then Maxi gets butthurt over some fresher meat, replacing him in the family.

Also no one wants to be with a loser like Maxi, it's understandable.

L1NETT

dat kitchen scene though Wilbz

--

Locke is out next friday (Tom Hardy, Olivia Coleman)

Cannot fricking wait,

Only Hardy is on screen though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom