• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Guess who I've just seen on this DVD?

One Mike Jones. Making a terrible decision. And then fumbling about for a minute trying to show a red card - he checked all of his pockets before pulling out a yellow, going to show it, realising it wasn't red, went hunting for the red and then eventually showed it
KuGsj.gif

Also fuck the beginning of this season was GRIM.

Coventry 2-1 Sunderland
Sunderland 0-1 Birmingham
Sunderland 2-3 Plymouth
Southend 3-1 Sunderland
Bury 2-0 Sunderland

Wilbur

Banned
dat kitchen scene though Wilbz

--

Locke is out next friday (Tom Hardy, Olivia Coleman)

Cannot fricking wait,

Only Hardy is on screen though

Scene before it was better, although it was still guud. Just thought the plot was nothing new and it wasn't executed wonderfully. Solid story, solid acting, but I just wanted more punching innit. I knew what I was signing on for, I don't need every film to have a wonderful narrative.

Wilbur

Banned
Guess who I've just seen on this DVD?

One Mike Jones. Making a terrible decision. And then fumbling about for a minute trying to show a red card - he checked all of his pockets before pulling out a yellow, going to show it, realising it wasn't red, went hunting for the red and then eventually showed it
KuGsj.gif

Also fuck the beginning of this season was GRIM.

Coventry 2-1 Sunderland
Sunderland 0-1 Birmingham
Sunderland 2-3 Plymouth
Southend 3-1 Sunderland
Bury 2-0 Sunderland

I remember the Bury result, and then Keane coming in. Shit got me hyped, promotion season made me think he was going to be a hero.

Hixx

Ben Alnwick was so shit.

You may remember Ben from a mobile video of him and Chris Brown (not that Chris Brown) spit roasting a 16 year old lass. The latter commentated in the style of John Motson.

I shit you not.

google how does it work

blowjob

Why don't you google it and see what you get, elsk?

Coz its got fuck all to do with sucking dicks.

Carbonox

dat kitchen scene though Wilbz

--

Locke is out next friday (Tom Hardy, Olivia Coleman)

Cannot fricking wait,

Only Hardy is on screen though

Only saw the trailer for the first time today. Reading up on the general consensus, it sounds like a pretty unique and good film.

Will have to check it out at some point.

Wilson goal

iFFJgFx2MykGS.gif

Great performance. In the first half he had no service as Spurs were playing like Barca and the 2 times he did get the ball he didn't do enough with it. In the 2nd half, he saw a lot more of the ball and was running at players, bringing others into play, and scored a wonderful goal.

Hixx

Gareth Bale playing for Southampton... and scoring against us.

#memories

edit: KEANE v MCCARTHY on my 16th birthday

Marc

New thread. Nice.

I think he actually IS a bouncer.

He is a bouncer, of the 'punch drunk knobends in the teeth until they sit down' variety

Ah, haha, makes sense now.

Have I mentioned how fantastic the Saints are? Le God was my football hero...

Uus4Plt.png

i dont even see what the fuss is about

shes fugly, by football WAG standards

fake edit: i just threw up a bit

what the hell is up with this guy? all his tweets are somehow connected to this fucking chick. is this his first pussy or wat

Ugh, rough as fuck... she must be a proper dirty hoe bag in the sack. Or he has never been with a woman before, only girls maybe.

A tattoo of her as well? Damn, got him good. Bet he isn't even the one replying and doing all this, all just her whispering in his ear and he follows like a lap dog.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wilson goal

iFFJgFx2MykGS.gif

Great performance. In the first half he had no service as Spurs were playing like Barca and the 2 times he did get the ball he didn't do enough with it. In the 2nd half, he saw a lot more of the ball and was running at players, bringing others into play, and scored a wonderful goal.

Was it a decent game? Spurs twitter made it seem like there were very few chances. Dembele should really be standing out in a game like this but it doesn't seem like he did much.

Was it a decent game? Spurs twitter made it seem like there were very few chances. Dembele should really be standing out in a game like this but it doesn't seem like he did much.

Dembele was shrugging off United's midfielders, and outperformed every other midfielder. I don't think he was adventurous in his passing though. In the first half United couldn't get the ball at all, but Spurs didn't really create much either. Mini Bale was pretty good in the first half, but became invisible in the 2nd half.

I think Spurs outplayed United, and the game would have remained tied if Wilson hadn't been clinical with his chance.

Kikarian

Wilson goal

iFFJgFx2MykGS.gif

Not seen much of him if I'm honest, but the bits I have he seems quality.

Hopefully we will see him playing in the first team before the end of the season.

Wilson goal

iFFJgFx2MykGS.gif

He should probably get a chance since we have fuck all else to play for.

Fucking Moyes.

Not seen much of him if I'm honest, but the bits I have he seems quality.

Hopefully we will see him playing in the first team before the end of the season.

I think he has a chance at getting 20-30 minutes. Moyes might be inclined to give Chicha a lot of playing time because he hasn't played much at all this season.

United's u21 team has two games left in the season. If they win once they go to the playoffs instead of Southampton. They need the playing time so it will be good to get an extra 2 games or so.

Kikarian

He should probably get a chance since we have fuck all else to play for.

Fucking Moyes.
To be fair, he was on the bench against Newcastle so he is in his thoughts.

I think he has a chance at getting 20-30 minutes. Moyes might be inclined to give Chicha a lot of playing time because he hasn't played much at all this season.

United's u21 team has two games left in the season. If they win once they go to the playoffs instead of Southampton. They need the playing time so it will be good to get an extra 2 games or so.
Yeah, I'd be surprised if Hernandez doesn't get a fair amount of game time.

I'll make sure to watch those last two games. Hopefully we get a win.

To be fair, he was on the bench against Newcastle so he is in his thoughts.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if Hernandez doesn't get a fair amount of game time.

I'll make sure to watch those last two games. Hopefully we get a win.

I doubt he'll play against Everton, maybe after that maybe.

subtles

How is it decided who makes the next thread?

Those of us who never made a thread remain steadfast in our ways. It then becomes a cycle of the same people making threads.

but

If you're interested you should mention it when we're close to the thread limit and have it up when we hit it.

Arnie

That Google+ account with him as the only follower.

crap

Brendan is looking for young English talent m8

Will Hughes and Luke Shaw incoming

Shaw's Chelsea bound and Will Hughes, whilst a great prospect, still needs minutes away from Liverpool.

Milner could come in and do the business. Brendan will turn him into a fucking monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom