• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

If Chelsea want the elegant, conspicuous and somewhat pompous Torres to return; they need them balls behind the defense.

He's at home. That will reignite his lost flame.

LegoArmo

van Gaal managing United in Europe will be a whole new experience. First ever departure from British or Irish management for United?

kmax

That Chelsea Bus

620-Totally-Dynamic-Chelsea.jpg

all aboard!

Pulis's Palace play more exciting football than Mourinho's Chelsea. Pulis is quite tactically switched on at Palace.

This match (and line-up) is hardly indicative of our preferred line-up or formation though.

Hazard, Eto'o, Matic, Ivanovic and now Cech would all be playing if fit I would guess and when we tried to be more attacking earlier this season we conceded quite a lot.

I would expect when we have everyone available and our summer transfer business done we might play a little differently.

Feorax

I'm fine with this. 0-0 is a great scoreline for Chelsea going into the 2nd leg.

Whatever keeps their mind off the weekend.

doicare

José Mourinho;108996387 said:
doicare says if you rely on luck your luck eventually runs out and you get beaten by the better team. Does that mean that all those times he talked about United's bad luck, or luck which had run out, they were in fact just being beaten by the better teams. Is that what this means? Has he now rendered all his previous posts null and void?
Way to completely misunderstand what i said. Luck can win or lose you games, cups and a season. Luck won't be able to carry you year in year out and sooner rather than later it will run out and you'll get found out.

wedward

This is boring as shit, but why would you expect Mourinho to play any other way.

If he were the manager of Bayern he would set his team up like this.

Fergie

Banned
David Luiz has great range of passing, and he looks flat-footed.

He's like the perfect Barca defender, can shoot, can pass but can't defend most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom