• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Azpilicueta has been truly magnificent. He does well going forward (despite him being right footed playing on the left) and he's just so damn aggressive defending. He wins the ball in the middle of the pitch often and on the left back he's all the way up the wingers ass, not giving them any space.

I believe he's mentioned that Mou explained and coaches him to to rely on his dominate foot being closer to the keeper. It makes it easier to defend against wide players who like to cut in. He's playing this year for his defensive contributions more than anything, but has shown he is capable of running for 90 mins and putting in the occasional cross with his right or left.

Salvadora

We are the absolute worst at set pieces.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? Doesn't feel like it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GIROUD, YOU LEGEND.

I was a bit miffed at the at several minute long delay on the NBC streams at the start of the season, but now that we've started playing so shite that I lose interest in games all of your reactions at least tell me when to pay attention.

koujhuygadkcc.gif

wwewweujj7c.gif

wimndgpk5w.gif

Typical Fc Midtjylland cunt, useless.

LTWheels

What's up with this Merseyside love-in?

I wouldn't want Spurs to qualify for the Champions League. You's have come across like mates recently.

We don't hate Everton, we want them to do well, just not as well as us ;)

Liverpool Everton 1-2 is what we want in a perfect world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom