• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

:O

Lamb=Chicken>Beef>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pork

Dude, you need to get some proper pork. Pulled pork, ribs and a joint can be heavenly. Slow roasted over a day with bbq glazing... mmmmm

Chicken can be made to taste like anything so inherently superior.

Guys, if you ever get the chance, eat a zebra steak. Best meat I have ever had, seriously.

TeddyBoy

Why do Bayern have two GK's on the bench.

Does BayernGAF have an answer to this? It seems pretty weird.

At MadridGAF: My brother went to Madrid on holiday a couple weeks ago and bought me a couple presents from the Bernabeu :)

9tLPWUk.jpg

Carbonox

I remember chewing into some steak once and it was just incredible. I was just thinking "why can't fanny taste like this"

Amazing

you know those juices left on your plate from the steak, couldnt you put them on your bird and blow raspberries in her muff?

steak and bj day just took another turn - she can suck my cock slathered in steak juice, i bet she will want to impregnate me then

Slizz

Dude, you need to get some proper pork. Pulled pork, ribs and a joint can be heavenly. Slow roasted over a day with bbq glazing... mmmmm

Chicken can be made to taste like anything so inherently superior.

Guys, if you ever get the chance, eat a zebra steak. Best meat I have ever had, seriously.

Tons of great meat contained in the head as well. Cheeks, jowl, ears etc.

Must say I'm not too big of a fan of organs, tend to be a bit to metallic for my tastes but sometimes they are done perfectly.

Wilbur

Banned
you know those juices left on your plate from the steak, couldnt you put them on your bird and blow raspberries in her muff?

steak and bj day just took another turn - she can suck my cock slathered in steak juice, i bet she will want to impregnate me then

Or you keep all the juice and pop it in a gravy

Either or

Either or is fine with me

your fucking steak talk is stressing me out

someone tell me how were gonna win tonight pls

CR7 receives the ball, shoots from 30 meters and scores a fantastic goal.

First minute of the match.

He runs up to Pep, looks him in the eyes and whispers "Messi can't save your ass anymore, you're mine now"

Match ends 3-0

so what are the prediction? im feeling a draw then bayern will win 2nd leg and go through. if the most overrated player in the world aka cr7 plays today madrid will LOSE 100% guaranteed

Pachimari

Hala Madrid!

Hopefully Ramos gets a yellow card so he doesn't play next match.

I completely forgot about Ramos' penalty 2 years ago. Hilarious stuff.

Put a few euros on Ramos getting sent off. Lets do this.
No matter what, Sergio Ramos will mess something up.

Fun fact: If Cristiano scores tonight he will be the one player who have scored the most Champions League goals in a season.

Zabojnik

There better be some fucking football drama on display tonight.

There'll be drama tomorrow in EL for sure, but I probably won't like it. :cursed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom