• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

On it's own I'd rather have a well-done steak, but combine beefburger with a bun, mayonnaise and lettuce, and it becomes the GOAT.

And I'd fucking twat u m8

Lettuce ruins burgers. Always has done, always will do. Just give me the burger, cheese and any sauce and I'll slap it in my face.

Wilbur

Banned
Hitch m8. Chunky crusty bread, butter, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and a fucking steak. Pop that all together. Prepare for your mouth to cum.

John Lennon's Imagine + that Matchbox Twenty song from Shrek, they go eerily well together.

Haha I'm gonna bookmark and listen later!

Well done steak, damn.... damn, damn, damn.

The only people who like steak rare are those who are insecure about their masculinity, and think people are impressed by it
dPrJaGc.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Patience, sweet Yurtleton. You will have your revenge, in this life or the next.

Death to Mancini. Admiral Ackbar!
Oh please one life is enough. I don't want to risk getting Juve again.
Don't think I've ever had veal either. Duck once. Not sure how common that is elsewhere.
You really are unworthy of your ginger beard.

Try everything before you perish yo

Meier

Medium rare or more commonly medium for me on meat. Rare meat is completely unappealing to me. Cringeworthy.

Branch out man. There has to be plenty of places in Austin offering exotic meats and cuts. I never thought I would like goat, had it and it was amazing. Had veal with beef and brisket in a sandwich recently. Delicious.

EDIT: Proper ox-tail is fire also.

I did eat a hot dog made from some really weird meat at Hot Doug's when we lived in Chicago but that's about it. Maybe I'll give that a shot some day. My wife is a vegetarian so we usually just eat at Tex-Mex or American food places since she can always find stuff to eat there too.

stay way from all that shit, Meier.

cows, chicken and pigs are all the land animals you need.

MY MAN! I eat a lot of turkey too, natch. Chicken is by far my most common meat.

Slizz

The only people who like steak rare are those who are insecure about their masculinity, and think people are impressed by it
dPrJaGc.png

Mid-rare is the right temp for a steak. Hard to get a random cook at an average restaurant to achieve that but if you're out at a higher end place you have to get it that way.

I feel like I need to Surf n Turf a bunch of you guys with some local South FLA fish and exotic cuts of protein.

I did eat a hot dog made from some really weird meat at Hot Doug's when we lived in Chicago but that's about it. Maybe I'll give that a shot some day. My wife is a vegetarian so we usually just eat at Tex-Mex or American food places since she can always find stuff to eat there too.

MY MAN! I eat a lot of turkey too, natch. Chicken is by far my most common meat.

Usually the places with exotic cuts are conscious of the vegetarians and will offer multiple plates(most likely farm to table veggies) with that as well.

nawz

Banned
Really hope Madrid beat Bayern good. Hope the ref has the balls to give every play that tries and dives a straight yellow.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale :(

There are so few 'explosive' players like him out there. Watching Townsend whack the ball into row Z is just depressing by comparison.

Wilbur

Banned
Medium rare is the only way to eat steak

Eating a well done steak feels like you're sucking on your grandmothers saggy tits

Lance it's your fault I spat lucozade on the guy opposite's shoes

I've just to apologise profusely and pretend I had a coughing fit

Christ, how embarrassing

CARBO PLEASE

Meier

Mid-rare is the right temp for a steak. Hard to get a random cook at an average restaurant to achieve that but if you're out at a higher end place you have to get it that way.

I feel like I need to Surf n Turf a bunch of you guys with some local South FLA fish and exotic cuts of protein.

Usually the places with exotic cuts are conscious of the vegetarians and will offer multiple plates(most likely farm to table veggies) with that as well.

"Mid-rare" -- listen to this guy, a true connoisseur. :p Even though I grew up in FL, I don't eat fish, crustaceans, etc. Birds and mammals only for me.

I'll take your advice and look into it. I know the Brazilian steakhouses here apparently have crazy veggie bars but it's hard to justify spending $30-$40 on a lot of salad so we've never been to one together. I went to one once in LA and was in heaven.

Slizz

"Mid-rare" -- listen to this guy, a true connoisseur. :p Even though I grew up in FL, I don't eat fish, crustaceans, etc. Birds and mammals only for me.

I'll take your advice and look into it. I know the Brazilian steakhouses here apparently have crazy veggie bars but it's hard to justify spending $30-$40 on a lot of salad so we've never been to one together. I went to one once in LA and was in heaven.

Just look for a place advertising local ingredients you really can't go wrong.

Meier

Your best avatar yet :lol :lol :lol

Bla's avatar :lol

Best one yet

Agreed, flawless.

Bale :(

There are so few 'explosive' players like him out there. Watching Townsend whack the ball into row Z is just depressing by comparison.

He's a joy to watch. A true gamechanger that is just utterly explosive. Definitely my favorite player that isn't on City.

Pork chops

Now that is a horrendously overrated meat.

Gotta disagree -- one of my favorite dishes. Add some mashed potatoes and corn.. yes please. That combination of sides with a good pot roast or beef stew. Nomnomnom. I miss my mom's cooking. :(

Wilbur

Banned
I remember chewing into some steak once and it was just incredible. I was just thinking "why can't fanny taste like this"

Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom