• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe if KidA Seven mentioned him more than every five seconds (perhaps every three) I'd be able to spell his insignificant surname.

Can anyone give me an update on the United managerial situation from the national media?

I haven't followed it today actually, and going on the Guardian I've seen some dildo news about us wanting Cavani. Woodward stop it, naughty.

I would also love updates.

How was your birthday Ahnuld?

Arnie

I haven't followed it today actually, and going on the Guardian I've seen some dildo news about us wanting Cavani. Woodward stop it, naughty.

I would also love updates.

How was your birthday Ahnuld?
Nice, quiet. I had burgers.

Tonight I've chilled with my little brother.

Tomorrow I return to Sheffield and get drunk with a top set of lads.

Saturday I worry about Sunday.

LegoArmo

I spilled spaghetti in the sink, then still ate it, because I'm a tramp and fuck cooking another pan full.

This living alone thing is hard.

I remember last year I would keep an eye on twitter for allt he transfer rumblings from goal, and other outlets and most times turned out to be bollocks. I'm not doing that again.

our club is broke, cant even run a tv channel

time to go to asda and pray my parking spot is still here when i get back

I remember last year I would keep an eye on twitter for allt he transfer rumblings from goal, and other outlets and most times turned out to be bollocks. I'm not doing that again.

pussy

Twitter is the best and worst thing about transfer windows. Gonna be fucking boss this year. Everyone rushing to get things done before the World Cup. Man Utd linked with everyone who's ever put a pair of football boots on. Shite players linked with massive clubs because they have 2 decent games in Brazil. RUMBOs, Thiagos, Willians and Micktraitorsons all over the shop.

Can't wait.

As long as Ayre pulls his fucking finger out

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I spilled spaghetti in the sink, then still ate it, because I'm a tramp and fuck cooking another pan full.

This living alone thing is hard.

Haven't you learned ANYTHING from Oprah?! She said the sink is dirtier than your average toilet! #Moyesed

Twitter is the best and worst thing about transfer windows. Gonna be fucking boss this year. Everyone rushing to get things done before the World Cup. Man Utd linked with everyone who's ever put a pair of football boots on. Shite players linked with massive clubs because they have 2 decent games in Brazil. RUMBOs, Thiagos, Willians and Micktraitorsons all over the shop.

Can't wait.

As long as Ayre pulls his fucking finger out

our club is broke, cant even run a tv channel

time to go to asda and pray my parking spot is still here when i get back

pussy

Going through that Will Arsenal increase their bid by a further pound to get Suarez BS annoyed me way before the window shut. Then we were people linked to players left right and center, and Spurs supposedly always going for our targets etc. I like the transfer windowI just hate all the DS it brings out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol

I think it's funny how you guys pick up my lines :p

LOOOOOOOL you consistently come up with the most epic lines
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Status