• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a game "near the end" and it wasn't subs but players in the stands.

Either way - they all knew it was a matter of time. This is just the stuff people picked up on. God knows what was going on in the dressing room.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Vucinic

tumblr_n4iknoSwS81qal2bto2_250.gif

cancelled some big plans for this SHITTY game. Fuck jou yuve

tumblr_n4iknoSwS81qal2bto7_250.gif

Oh god. Only just seen the latest United/Moyes bit.

Three unused subs at last weekends United/Everton game were overheard taking bets on when he was gonna get the sack.

Moyes might have been an ass, but with this and all other stories you now heard about that squad, there's really no suprise to as why they will finish outside both CL and Europa League Places.

Clegg

Dunno if it's been mentioned but the Telegraph basically confirms that United will sign players regardless of the managerial situation. If it's Van Gaal, he'll be let known the players which the club is targeting and will have a chance to veto any he doesn't like.

arkon

I'm starting to believe that Giggs was the one that planted the idea in Fergie's head of Moyes being his replacement. Then puts himself in a position to succeed Moyes after all the dominoes have fallen into place..

pulga

Banned
I'm starting to believe that Giggs was the one that planted the idea in Fergie's head of Moyes being his replacement. Then puts himself in a position to succeed Moyes after all the dominoes have fallen into place..

wow
much scheming
very planning

tumblr_m92n8fu7Gc1ry5xmko1_500.gif

WJD

Wilson's pretty much the complete striker at this level. Hopefully we get to see how he handles a step up in the next few games.

He has the eyes of an evil genius like H.H. Holmes, makes sense

Reece James is decent these days. Maybe he will have a career in the Championship. What league are Preston in. Go home Reece, you will do well there.

Arnie

Spell it right you fucking chud
Maybe if KidA Seven mentioned him more than every five seconds (perhaps every three) I'd be able to spell his insignificant surname.

Can anyone give me an update on the United managerial situation from the national media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom