• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Nike commercial is cool. They do some good ads for the big tournaments. They had that ad for Euro 08 which was awesome, and the 2010 World Cup ad was good too.

Marc

Haha, those pics are awesome... thanks Fergie.

Did some captions:

united19hkxt.jpg

united2p0jbw.jpg

united3sijkx.jpg

united4h7kmh.jpg

united5bkkj8.jpg

united69ukae.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
What did Mou say about Tito that Chelsea felt the need to put out a statement clarifying afterwards?

Journo said "what do you think about the Tito news? He's dying"

Was reported somewhere as Mou said "he's dying"

Confusion

Clegg

Etcetera

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Spent first hour in Dark Souls 2 trying to defeat a golem in the opening 5 minutes

This is going to take a while

What did Mou say about Tito that Chelsea felt the need to put out a statement clarifying afterwards?

He didn't answer when a journalist said

"Do you want to say something about Vilanova. He is dying."

What the fuck is he supposed to say? He already said several times that he wish him to recover. Of course twitter then goes on with the usual people having no bullshit detector, of course Mourinho is a cunt, but he's not going to stand there and make fun of a guy dying, like some people apparently believed as they misread a quote.... or purposely made shit up, which I'm finding easier to believe.

Messi

What the fuck is he supposed to say? He already said several times that he wish him to recover. Of course twitter then goes on with the usual people having no bullshit detector, of course Mourinho is a cunt, but he's not going to stand there and make fun of a guy dying, like some people apparently believed as they misread a quote.... or purposely made shit up, which I'm finding easier to believe.

What kind of a twat asks that question... Trying to stir shit while tito lies in a hospital bed.

Spent first hour in Dark Souls 2 trying to defeat a golem in the opening 5 minutes

Come back to him if you're melee. He's way too powerful to fight with starting equipment and stats, unless you cheese him by hitting him in the back once and running away over and over again

Christ, Kiln of the First Flame is so beautiful. Nothing like that in DS2 imo, except for Dragon Aerie and Dragon Memories

subtles

I have no idea why they even ask questions like these in the first place. This sensitive issue aside, they have a habit of asking silly questions that have nothing to do with the topic on hand.

Hixx

You did pick your class and get your weapons right

RIGHT

Also don't listen to Hitcher. Bait the Ogre's fall attack and then punish. And repeat.

Messi

I'm not surprised to be honest. He's been in remission a few times, hasn't he? It just keeps coming back. Awful news.

Yeah it hasn't looked good for months. I really wish he had stepped down the second he found out he was ill. That job at Barça is incredibly stressful even for someone who is fully healthy. Look at what it did to Pep over 4 years.

pep-guardiola-aging.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I killed the beast, but now I am without any life potions and everything normal is killing me, tempted to restart

wedward

Shut your face, you meaningless barnacle on the league. You player-knackering twat.

All this faux concern for British coaching. Show some fucking apprehension at the abysmal revelations about his incompetence.

I imagine you to be like Clint Eastwood in the beginning of Gran Turino. Less Racist.

Just yelling at kids to stay off your damn lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom