• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus Football Club wishes to express its heartfelt condolences to the Vilanova family and @FCBarcelona following today’s sad news.

Antonio Conte: I’m saddened by the death of Tito Vilanova, a great example of a fighter both in life and on the pitch. We will miss him".

Thanks Juve, I'm very proud of you for once. We've been Bukkake FC recently.

Those are big words you're saying, Yurt. Big. Words.
I hope you have the +7000€ because it's happening

I'm a man of my big words!

The worst football account on the whole of Twitter (just ahead of FourFourTom) just got a football shirt made after them.

BmFUToQIQAAjIY1.jpg

Warrior to boot.

Never heard about this. Got a link?
I still think Mourinho should just stay quiet.

Christ, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

edit: 'We have so many good leftbacks. In another era, Kieran Gibbs or Danny Rose could easily be first choice England leftbacks.'

Gibbs fair enough, Rose is fucking shite though.

RIP Tito. To soon. Cancer sucks.

Never heard about this. Got a link?
I still think Mourinho should just stay quiet.

Mourinho is Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Often an ass in public, but everything you hear about him off camera makes him seem like a genuinely good guy.

Salvadora

From the Telegraph's interview with Nasri:
[at a recent Q and A] “Why did you leave Arsenal?’’ asked one boy. “Tell me in the last few years which trophies Arsenal have won?” Nasri replied.
What a cunt.

Marc

Damn, sad to hear Tito died... seemed very quick to an outsider. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Cancer can eat a dick.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay good luck to Milan, Snowpiercer time.

That doesn't explain why the image is so bad though :p

Still haven't beaten fucking Darklurker or the Ancient Dragon btw :(

Gonna try and get it done by Sunday, just 4 bosses left and Naavlan's quest

If you do Naavlan's quest you'll shit all over Darklurker ;)

hqdefault.jpg

avvy is shit because im shit at makin avvys ;(

What a cunt.

I genuinely hate him more than Iniesta

What a cunt.

Nasri sucks. As does all players who only seem to want to count trophies and doesn't care how or where they're won.

My favorite football joke is the one that says "...and Man City is down to 10 men as Nasri is brought on".

wedward

What a cunt.

It is an interesting interview. He says Wenger is da man and he hopes we win the FA cup.

Also says when he found out Cesc was leaving he asked Wenger who we were bringing in to replace him and when Wenger told him the names he was like "Nah, I'm good."

Arteta lol.

Nasri sucks. As does all players who only seem to want to count trophies and doesn't care how or where they're won.

My favorite football joke is the one that says "...and Man City is down to 10 men as Nasri is brought on".

is that actually your favourite?

i give you a week to respond

Okay good luck to Milan, Snowpiercer time.

If you do Naavlan's quest you'll shit all over Darklurker ;)

hqdefault.jpg

avvy is shit because im shit at makin avvys ;(

I genuinely hate him more than Iniesta

I've only got 4 attunement slots, so Forbidden Sun would only leave me with 1 I think. Does it do enough damage with it's one use to make that viable?

So I wanna go

1. Throne of Want
2. Nashandra
3. Naavlan quest
4. Darklurker
5. Ancient Dragon

?

Jin_7

RIP Tito. To soon. Cancer sucks.

Mourinho is Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Often an ass in public, but everything you hear about him off camera makes him seem like a genuinely good guy.

That might be but in this case he openly refused an apology to Tito after the incident.
I don't know if his back-padeling later on was for public appearance or not.
Got a strange feeling in my stomach reading that tweet.
Maybe I'm alone, just felt it would be more sensitive to stay quiet.

is that actually your favourite?

i give you a week to respond

Yep, much because I dislike Nasri so much. Because of how he acted when he left Arsenal, when he won the league, and in the french national team. You can give me a week, but it's a big chance that I will answer the same.

Barzul

It is an interesting interview. He says Wenger is da man and he hopes we win the FA cup.

Also says when he found out Cesc was leaving he asked Wenger who we were bringing in to replace him and when Wenger told him the names he was like "Nah, I'm good."

Arteta lol.

In a way i can't blame him. Imagine if you were being offered a new job that tripled your pay and one of the most exciting employees at your current job who you really enjoy working with was leaving and you find out his replacement was subpar... I'd probably bail too. Hell the salary increase alone would probably do it. Need to remember football players are not fans, some are, but most aren't.

wedward

In a way i can't blame him. Imagine if you were being offered a new job that tripled your pay and one of the most exciting employees at your current job who you really enjoy working with was leaving and you find out his replacement was subpar... I'd probably bail too. Hell the salary increase alone would probably do it. Need to remember football players are not fans, some are, but most aren't.

I don't blame him. Wished he had stayed, but once Cesc left you knew he was gunna go.

wedward

Diaby is done. He has been done for the past 2 seasons. Once his contract is up he will go back to France and maybe play a couple of games a season. It's sad because he had tons of talent but a shitty tackle ruined his career. It'll be nice when we replace him with ClevGod.

EmiPrime

Him leaving for Man City wasn't the problem. Plenty of former Arsenal players have plied their trade there and few begrudge them for it.

The issue was the way he left and his subsequent shitting on the club and the fans in every interview he gave. This is why we boo his every touch and you have thousands of people calling him a cunt whenever he comes near to their side of the pitch while Clichy has his name applauded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom