• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
yeah i just had to know, considering footygaf has the mental proficiency of a gnat when it comes to spanish

say it with me

Ah-tle-tee-co

edit: KILLER7 pls

K1LLER7

45 seconds in and there's already a WBA player half dead.

0,,12562~12151176,00.jpg

Jarnet87

Jupp was still slaughtering fools long after they clinched. #bringbackjupp

I can't wait to see what insane moves Guardiola makes in the transfer market at Bayern. Most of his transfers post year 1 at Barca were mind boggling.

pulga

Banned
Sometimes Pulga reminds me of those fucking otakus that get mad if you call anime cartoons.

well excuuuuuuuse princess me for trying to further educate footygaf

its all for you my loves. you'll be thanking me when you're whispering spanish sweet nothings in the ear of a lovely dame

well excuuuuuuuse princess me for trying to further educate footygaf

its all for you my loves. you'll be thanking me when you're whispering spanish sweet nothings in the ear of a lovely dame

Somehow I don't think whispering "It's pronounced ah-tle-ti-co" into her ear is a good way to pick up Spanish chicks.

GQman2121

Banned
Just watched the Sky Italia interview with Balotelli where he supposedly "threw his microphone down" in disgust of the pundits he was speaking with. But he does nothing of the sort. He takes his earpiece out and clearly hands it to the guy holding the mic before walking away. Complete bullshit journalism.

Razor554

BmJsZ9jIEAABHsw.jpg

10312576_838963602798990_1363243790690581281_n.jpg

Can't imagine what Pep is feeling right now, losing a friend he has known since they were both just kids in 80s La Masia.

Wonder if he will be flying to Barcelona on Monday to attend Tito's funeral with the CL match so close by.

L1NETT

Crawley laid a wreath behind their goal out of respect for the 56 <3

Class touch

They ain't so bad them, now that Evans left.

King_Moc

Banned
Fucking hell, Northampton 2-0 up in 11 minutes. 2nd goal a 20 yard half volley lobbing the keeper into the top corner. It's like they've switched the players!

L1NETT

Idk mate, Crawley's still full of cunts.

I'll mask my hatred of them for today :)

--

Need Brizzle to win, so Crewe go down

I want Mathias Pogba

I need him in our midfield.

Fucking hell, Northampton 2-0 up in 11 minutes. 2nd goal a 20 yard half volley lobbing the keeper into the top corner. It's like they've switched the players!

GET IN

Our fans are cheering you on

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

pulga

Banned
BJsZ9jIEAABHsw.jpg

10312576_838963602798990_136324379069081281_n.jpg

Can't imagine what Pep is feeling right now, losing a friend he has known since they were both just kids in 80s La Masia.

Wonder if he will be flying to Barcelona on Monday to attend Tito's funeral with the CL match so close by.

dont see why he would, didnt even bother to visit him when he was undergoing chemo

you really have to question why pep gave fuck-all to do what any friend would in those circumstances

this might be in bad taste, but these pep posts irk me when tito is on video record lamenting pep's lack of attention/friendship in his hour of need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom