• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Everton :-(

What happened? I wouldn't even mind if it was Lallana or someone doing the damage but no... he is on his way to United.

L1NETT

He's really dropped off since the start of the year.

06-04-2014-GifNumber-260.gif

faridmon

We are missing Mirrallas, Distin, Jagielka and just felt how much we are missing Pianaar.

Accumulative effect right there!

Fuck this shit; I am watching some Animes!

Rangers have spent £67 million in 18 months competing mostly against part-time teams. Over 10 million in player wages is ridiculous enough, but fuck knows where the rest of it has gone.

3.5 million left in the bank in December.

And our board are refusing to deny that they'll be taking bonuses at the end of the season.

Fucking cunts the lot of them, I really hope barely anyone buys a season ticket as it's the only way to get them to stop robbing our club.

faridmon

One thing this have confirmed is that Delafouaou should just go back to Barca and Lol at whoever paying £25+ for Lukaku. Both of them have been dire today!

Wilbur

Banned
Rangers have spent £67 million in 18 months competing mostly against part-time teams. Over 10 million in player wages is ridiculous enough, but fuck knows where the rest of it has gone.

3.5 million left in the bank in December.

And our board are refusing to deny that they'll be taking bonuses at the end of the season.

Fucking cunts the lot of them, I really hope barely anyone buys a season ticket as it's the only way to get them to stop robbing our club.

67m? In the Scottish third division? wat

how

That Palace match and this have completely fucked Everton

They're matches that you just win when you're fighting for something at the top end of the table, whether it's pretty or not.

Yen

Barca are interested in Ramires? They could do us a huge favor by taking him and Luiz off our hands.

That's a real Barca early-to-mid 00s signing there. He'd fit in with Philippe Christanval, Fabio Rochemback and Geovanni. Edit: or indeed Pep-era.

That's a real Barca early-to-mid 00s signing there. He'd fit in with Philippe Christanval, Fabio Rochemback and Geovanni.

Ah, Rochemback. He was so good for us in his first 2 seasons on loan. Then he got sold to Middlesbrough and came back 3 years later fat as a pig.
He once said to a manager to "stick it up your ass" after being taken out of a match against Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom