• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

You're studying PPE right? How are you finding the other two?
Really enjoying the course (except for Logic obvs). Like any first year student I'm extremely lazy but hey.
Had never done economics before but once the people from Surrey taught me the secret to do it I was fine (the secret is: leave everything to the free market, man should triumph through his own labour)

Mirza Dautbegovic @psy_net 44m
"Sead Kolasinac: Yes, I have offer from #MUFC. But, I will not hurry with the decision. I have to see what Schalke think about it."

who is this guy?
He's 20 years old and looks like a tank.

Go for it.

Also someone for Adnan to pray with.

TehPabz

:loooooooool

How did you lose it

what do you mean

explain to me how this is EA's fault, I'm confused

i had him up for sale for 2.8 million coins for an hour and he didn't sell so i figured fuck it ill play with him some more and list him up today. When i tried sending him to the club the fucking game gave me an error and it threw back to the FUT main menu i went back to my transfer list and he wasn't there and he wasn't in my club either. Talk about some shitty ass luck. fuckkkkkkkk i want to cry lol.

Clegg

Kolasinac a replacement for Buttner? Can see him and Evra leaving this summer.

Although this lad seems like a fairly regular starter for Schalke. Would he be happy competing with our sure fire, can't miss signing in Shaw?

Hixx

_74461063_022043830-1.jpg

K1LLER7

Good defender, young, talented. Plays for Schlacke. Could become great or stay only on the current level, you never know with these guys.

If he's better than both Evra and Buttner, then lets take him.

Will be the cheaper alternative to Shaw.

Bayern tuned up in the 2nd half. Pep not too happy. To be expected I guess.

Wilbur

Banned
i had him up for sale for 2.8 million coins for an hour and he didn't sell so i figured fuck it ill play with him some more and list him up today. When i tried sending him to the club the fucking game gave me an error and it threw back to the FUT main menu i went back to my transfer list and he wasn't there and he wasn't in my club either. Talk about some shitty ass luck. fuckkkkkkkk i want to cry lol.

Well surely EA can do something, that's a bit unfair innit

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait for United team news, if he starts Young over Adnan though im going to cry, poor Adnan

Really enjoying the course (except for Logic obvs). Like any first year student I'm extremely lazy but hey.
Had never done economics before but once the people from Surrey taught me the secret to do it I was fine (the secret is: leave everything to the free market, man should triumph through his own labour)

You're studying at Surrey Uni?

It's a great course, such great breadth. Economics gets boring very quickly :D

K1LLER7

He's starting for Schlacke, pretty sure he'd be happy if he could sit on your bench.

You can never tell how someone is going to develop in an entirely different league. He could explode, or he could become shit.
True. If he did move it doesn't look like strength would be an issue.

Will need to adapt to the pace of the game in the PL though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Shawcross off

They always take their cuntishness to the next level against us.

L1NETT

Conversion course to law after studying whatever you find interesting (and hopefully a decent degree)

The way forward

--

Lewis Grabban is a GUN

Do Manited bro's feel any different about Europa now that Moyes has gone?

Spurs will need to lose one of their next two games (West Ham, Villa) for us to have a chance of getting 6th.

I would still like us to make it I think. Especially cos I'd rather player Europa than fly to Qatar to play stupid friendlies.

Spurs will need to lose one of their next two games (West Ham, Villa) for us to have a chance of getting 6th.

I would still like us to make it I think. Especially cos I'd rather player Europa than fly to Qatar to play stupid friendlies.

IIRC you said we were shit and United would make 6th!

Half time, two of my Goals Galores are doing alright:

1) Doncaster v Reading, QPR v Millwall, Wigan v Blackpool, Bristol City v Crewe

2) Carlisle v Oldham, Leyton Orient v Tranmere, Notts County v Swindon, Shrewsbury v Peterborough

3) Fulham v Hull, Swansea v Aston Villa, Bournemouth v Notts Forest, Wycombe v Bristol Rovers

Yessss! Thanking you Dejagah

Edit: Notts Forest too!

L1NETT

Aaron Mcclean!!!!!!!!!

His third goal since January

Useless fuck, hope he miles better next season.

--

Charlton 2 down Wilbz

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, I'd like us to be in it.

Fergie

Banned

In theory I wouldn't mind, another avenue for UCL, but I rather just rebuild some of the team and give Van Gaal more training time. 1 game a week can be beneficial.

Also travelling all over Europe isn't that quite enticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom