• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and Valencia continue to play.

Januzaj completely dropped.

iqpccN7R6CWUV.gif

K1LLER7

Mata dropped lololol

Giggs probably thought we'll win if he played the same team Fergie used.

#GIGGSOUT

Glad this is only for 4 games.

Gambit

This fake-humble shtick BayernGAF has going on is nauseating. You're the best team in the world, playing at home and only have to turn around a 1-0 scoreline. Lets not forget Madrid is infamous for shitting the bed in Germany. You're the favorites, stop your damn crying.

It's no about being humble (or appearing to be humble), we're scared.

Seriously, imagine if this was a Moyes team

No Adnan and those starters :lol

Was just about to say congrats!

Cheers mate, I owe Jelavic a pint!

1) Doncaster v Reading, QPR v Millwall, Wigan v Blackpool, Bristol City v Crewe

2) Carlisle v Oldham, Leyton Orient v Tranmere, Notts County v Swindon, Shrewsbury v Peterborough

3) Fulham v Hull, Swansea v Aston Villa, Bournemouth v Notts Forest, Wycombe v Bristol Rovers

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney-Welbeck front two is nice though.

I don't really give a fuck about 4-4-2, the problem is personnel, not the formation. Atletico play that formation without natural wingers, so it's because it's Clev as opposed to someone good that people shit themselves. As long as we attack with pace and purpose I'll be happy.

Elchele

This fake-humble shtick BayernGAF has going on is nauseating. You're the best team in the world, playing at home and only have to turn around a 1-0 scoreline. Lets not forget Madrid is infamous for shitting the bed in Germany. You're the favorites, stop your damn crying.

you don't get how shit Bremen are, easily the worst Bundesliga side around. They play like Stoke City.

And they scored 2 goals at the AA.

Giggs....I don't even know what to say here.

i6xJCvqmw8FcK.gif

You are coaching shit wingers. Have you seen them play recently?

He actually dropped Adnan in favor of fucking Young.

Your teams are worse than Moyes.

You picked Fucking Ashley Young!!!!!

itPp6hrRnyN12.gif

I just don't even know

Imagine what goes on in that brain. Jesus fucking christ.

Fuck!

Jarnet87

Mata been on of the best players for united lately, dropped for ancient 4-4-2. Can't believe some people want giggs as manager (mainly some morons on redcafe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom