• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
At least Europa will be worth it next season, might make it more worthwhile for many teams including Spurs.

I hope they remove that UCL teams dropping down after group stage though.

Not far till the lineups. Giggs please be good.

Wilbur

Banned
Hope we see:

DDG; Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Adnan, Carrick, Fletcher, Shinji; Mata, Welbeck

this is dreams. rio and vidic and rooney will start

Wes

venison crêpe
Well that didn't help anything did it.

Fulham 2-0 up.
West Brom 1-0 up.
We're still losing.

Just 3 points from relegation.

L1NETT

Lewis Grabban again

Why clubs like Norwich/Fulham etc buy foreign donkeys like Wanky Wolfswinkel and ignore Grabban/Jordan Rhodes i'll never fucking know

---

Crawley equalised

Eh

wedward

Of course Cesc is making it seem like he is interested in going to Man U. He needs Barca to accept Man U's bid so Wenger can activate the clause and bring him home.

1) Doncaster v Reading, QPR v Millwall, Wigan v Blackpool, Bristol City v Crewe

2) Carlisle v Oldham, Leyton Orient v Tranmere, Notts County v Swindon, Shrewsbury v Peterborough

3) Fulham v Hull, Swansea v Aston Villa, Bournemouth v Notts Forest, Wycombe v Bristol Rovers

20 mins left. Come on Hull.

Fulham have used all their substitutions, so might go down to 10 men if they get an injury...

Fergie

Banned
@MailSport: Norwich team to face Man Utd: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson; Johnson; Fer, Howson; Snodgrass; Redmond, van Wolfswinkel #ncfc

@ManUtd: #mufc team: De Gea; Jones, Vidic (c), Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Rooney.

Actually dropped Mata. :lol

Somehow we don't know how to play against 10 men in order to take advantage of the extra man. No changes to the system, just a shared commitment to being more careless in possession.

pulga

Banned
This fake-humble shtick BayernGAF has going on is nauseating. You're the best team in the world, playing at home and only have to turn around a 1-0 scoreline. Lets not forget Madrid is infamous for shitting the bed in Germany. You're the favorites, stop your damn crying.

GQman2121

Banned
I would take Europa League and just play the 2nd team and maybe some youngsters till the QF's.

Yep. I don't understand the hate for the competition really. You still make money and get time in different environments for your players. Like you say, send out the players that can use the minutes and make the most out of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom