• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
47424542.jpg

Mata coming on.

Marc

Wow, that was a great touch by Snodgrass with the ball coming down. Didn't think he could do something like that so was genuinely impressed.

Gambit

I hope Giggs is so successful with the remaining games that United don't sign van Gaal after all.

He'd be too good and would turn United into world-beaters again. Not sure I want that.

Honestly, I think van Gaal would be a great choice. He would not just be a manager by Fergie's grace and instead would force change right away. He cares nothing about the standing of players and would put for example Rooney on the bench without hesitation if he didn't behave.

This way, it would be a true break from Fergie, and they can get rid of all the unnecessary fat in the team and rebuild.

would like to see snodgrass stay in the pl

I was about to mention that he's the only Norwich player who has proved to be PL standard this season.Can't see any PL clubs being interested in too many of their other players.

Fer will get a move because of his reputation rather than his performances. Ruddy maybe if anyone needs a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom