• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

Marc, I'm trying to work out who is more perennial English football fan out of you and Linny. I think you are winning.

Pls I've never met him. I don't think he'd be happy to find a chubby hairless waif flapping around his front room.
Ah don't be shy. Next time bring her a durex play to make up for it

Meier

I see a pen. Welbeck is being dragged down as he swinging the left leg. only natural it hit the dirt.
Good catch, I actually wasn't even seeing the arm and just looking at the tackle.

Altidore has been dogshit this season, and he still had a worse record at Hull.

Sunderland paying £8.5m for him after that stint at Hull is even more bizarre.

I thought they paid closer to £6m or so. He was really young when he played for Hull so I'm not surprised someone else took a chance after he'd done so well for a few years.

Blablurn

Schweini and Kroos as DM? We'd ge killed on the counter, I think.

Schweini/Kroos-Martinez and keep Boateng in. He makes me less nervous than Dante anyway.

And Müller instead of Götze, if I had my way. Although Götze was good today.

Fully agree on Pizza, though. Always been the best.

Did you see Boateng in the last games? All goals happened from his side. It's depressing.

LTWheels

He def was pulling him slightly. Not a lot, but enough to at least set off his balance, not a huge penalty but...It's easy enough to defend.

dvfdzsbj4.gif

It looks like he runs his hand down Welbeck's arm with an open palm rather than grabbing his shirt and pulling.

It looks strange.

Hixx

Altidore has been dogshit this season, and he still had a worse record at Hull.

Sunderland paying £8.5m for him after that stint at Hull is even more bizarre.

Where have you pulled £8.5m from? It's like £5m rising to £6.5m on bonuses. I don't think we'll be paying any bonuses...

That's like when people tried to say we paid £12m for Michael Turner o_o

Marc

Marc, I'm trying to work out who is more perennial English football fan out of you and Linny. I think you are winning.

England are my team, don't have a club so get enjoyment from watching English talent... you can imagine the fun I am having watching this game.

I feel like I am being insulted but not smart enough to work it out.

H7bIKlW.png

Walshy

Where have you pulled £8.5m from? It's like £5m rising to £6.5m on bonuses. I don't think we'll be paying any bonuses...

That's like when people tried to say we paid £12m for Michael Turner o_o
I remember reading £8m at the time, and I just did a quick Google and found it on a few American sports sites as it was undisclosed. Apologies :lol.

Marc

lol, the defending. Good finish from Rooney. Worth 150K per goal.

Hopefully the game will kick on now at least as Norwich certainly aren't arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom