• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

ibk4WhZe2Qtu5K.gif

Marc

Whoah, Kagawa made a run in behind and someone actually passed it to him!!!

Shame Valencia was the one given it back.

Gambit

Did you see Boateng in the last games? All goals happened from his side. It's depressing.

yes, but that also happens to be Rafinha's side. It's not like he attacked Ronaldo for example.

Boateng had a few weak games, but Dante always gets himself into very dangerous situations when he starts dancing with the ball. All of a sudden the other player is too close and Dante has to play a dangerous pass ready to be intercepted.

Brinbe

Shit, don't think I've ever seen a sustained attack like this during ANY of Moyes' tenure. This is seriously refreshing, even if it is against Norwich

Elchele

yes, but that also happens to be Rafinha's side. It's not like he attacked Ronaldo for example.

Boateng had a few weak games, but Dante always gets himself into very dangerous situations when he starts dancing with the ball. All of a sudden the other player is too close and Dante has to play a dangerous pass ready to be intercepted.

Boateng has looked bad because he has to cover for Rafinha-shit. That's how RM scored.
Javi is by far the worst CB we have. Boateng-Dante is the best

L1NETT

Ugh don't you hate when Rooney scores all those goals

Knob

--

United look competent against the mighty footballing force of Norwich.

ATF487

Strange, as Norwich fought for their lives against us after the 30th minute or so, they look like they've accepted relegation now though. Sunderland may well stay up by virtue of having a set of bollocks

I know, I was really impressed by how Norwich countered last week, and besides Snodgrass it seems like they're not bothered today.

And after I said that united look better

Gambit

tumblr_n4ncjpjKpB1rrboavo5_250.gif

Boateng is the worst defender in the history of Football.

Again, his side was wide-open because Weiser was nowhere.

I don't even like Boateng and initially thought Bayern should never have bought him, but out of the ones we have, I think he is out best hope. Not that that's saying much.

Boateng has looked bad because he has to cover for Rafinha-shit. That's how RM scored.
Javi is by far the worst CB we have. Boateng-Dante is the best

I agree entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom