• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

Barca this year:

Win La Liga (Still possible..)
Win the Champion's League
Win the Copa Del Rey

3 loses in a row

i7c2PnahyuzQK.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Btw congrats Liverpool-GAF on winning the EPL. Man City are officially property of Sunderland.

Congrats Real Madrid-GAF

Cheating

haahahahaha

POTY

How is it not cheating? Breaking the rules to give your team an advantage they wouldn't have otherwise. Sounds like cheating to me :p

Looks like a pretty rough tackle as well considering that the intention was only to bring him down. Could have easily injured him, wonder if he got a 3-match ban

Kikarian

How is it not cheating? Breaking the rules to give your team an advantage they wouldn't have otherwise. Sounds like cheating to me :p

Looks like a pretty rough tackle as well considering that the intention was only to bring him down. Could have easily injured him, wonder if he got a 3-match ban
How is committing a foul, cheating?

What are you talking about. You're not breaking any rules or cheating. You're committing a foul and taking the consequences.

Hala Madrid!!!

El fútbol esta vivo.

Grande Real Madrid!!

Grande Madridistas!!

I'm so happy!!

Pulga the reverse jinx worked!!! Now do it again in the CL!!

BigBoss

Is it cheating every time somebody commits a foul?

GQman2121

Banned
Paul Clement getting a lot of praise on Twitter for this win. He may not be black, but he is English. I expect him to be contacted this summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom