• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Chelsea 2 - 1 Blackburn ... Yakubu
Everton 2 - 0 Newcastle
Man City 1 - 1 QPR --- Goal disallowed for City.
Norwich 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Stoke 1 - 2 Bolton
Sunderland 0 - 1 Man United
Swansea 0 - 0 Liverpool
Spurs 2 - 0 Fulham ... Defoe
West Brom 2 - 3 Arsenal
Wigan 2 - 1 Wolves

As it stands:

Manchester United are Champions.
Spurs are 4th.
Arsenal are 3rd.
Bolton are relegated.
QPR are safe.

Just lawl. What a fucking moron, now he'll be banned in the Championship as well. I'm pretty sure QPR will rethink having a captain who's been sent off 9 times now...

Defoe scores

tXNbI.jpg

fuenf

thanks QPR, i doesnt matter if you pull it of but this game makes me enjoy watching football again. (as does the french simulcast ;) )

duckroll

Who do you support?!

I don't really support a team, I watch for entertainment. I want Man City to win the title though, just so I don't have to read the crap Fergie will say in interviews for the next month if they steal the title back from Man City in the last match. :)

Bo-Locks

I wish sky would show a replay of the Barton-Tevez incident. Tevez totally played Barton, knowing that he'd get a reaction like that out of him.

TeegsD

I don't really support a team, I watch for entertainment. I want Man City to win the title though, just so I don't have to read the crap Fergie will say in interviews for the next month if they steal the title back from Man City in the last match. :)
Nevermind, you can leave :p

Kyoufu

High five. Besides, Man United have won it plenty of times. New PL winners are always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom