• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Like every Englad game 15 mins either side of half time? Wembley is shit in general. I wouldn't really expect a small club like Blackpool to fill 40000+ seats anyway. Also, the semis shouldn't be played at Wembley either.

Yeah, I don't know why the semis are played at Wembley. Well, I do, since the place needs revenue but it cheapens the experience

flyover

I wouldn't really expect a small club like Blackpool to fill 40000+ seats anyway.
Especially difficult considering their normal stadium holds under 10k. They may not be the favorite team of many people, but they're one of those teams I always hope do well. The Premier League needs Holloway back in it.

If they do win today, someone needs to create a Kickstarter for them to get some undersoil heating, though. They had a bunch of matches postponed in the winter of 10-11 because of their crap pitch.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Especially difficult considering their normal stadium holds under 10k. They may not be the favorite team of many people, but they're one of those teams I always hope do well. The Premier League needs Holloway back in it.

If they do win today, someone needs to create a Kickstarter for them to get some undersoil heating, though. They had a bunch of matches postponed in the winter of 10-11 because of their crap pitch.

It holds 16K.

faridmon

Didn't they say specifically that if they go up, they will have an undersoil heating in place?

So I had a engineer from Sky come to my house today to take a look at my shitty internet connection, we've been getting about 1.1 megs for ages now and it's just ridiculous. The time it takes to watch a Youtube video alone is stupid. Anyway, he found there was a physical problem with the line and the speed increased to about 6.5 megs, I was fucking delighted.

About 10 minutes ago it goes down, it's came back up and now I'm getting 800 Kb/S. For fucks sake. I think he said to expect that it might do this while it stabilises but I can't help but worry this isn't the end of the problems.

Now it's too slow to watch the play offs. Brilliant.

Our second team won the league and will play in the 3rd Bundesliga next season. Very nice! It will be great for our young talents like Ducksch or Günter. Maybe Amini won't get loaned out again, too. Would give him time to get used to Germany and the whole club.

The Treble. Feels good :)

So I had a engineer from Sky come to my house today to take a look at my shitty internet connection, we've been getting about 1.1 megs for ages now and it's just ridiculous. The time it takes to watch a Youtube video alone is stupid. Anyway, he found there was a physical problem with the line and the speed increased to about 6.5 megs, I was fucking delighted.

About 10 minutes ago it goes down, it's came back up and now I'm getting 800 Kb/S. For fucks sake. I think he said to expect that it might do this while it stabilises but I can't help but worry this isn't the end of the problems.

Now it's too slow to watch the play offs. Brilliant.

Is 800kb/s your download speed?

rififi

Thanks Rififi for the new avatar! I'm sure it'll inspire England to a quarter final place.

You're welcome. The red looks good on you.

In La Liga news, Falcao said he is not thinking about changing clubs - the fact the Atletico didn't qualify for the Champions doesn't matter much to him.

No surprise that there is also a rumour that PSG wants Kaka.

West Ham 1-0 Blackpool

untitled-41kyiy.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1 - The only side to come from behind to win a Championship playoff final since 2003 were Blackpool (2010)

32 - Blackpool won 32 points from losing positions in the regular Championship season; more than any other side. Comeback?

I wonder if we'll be able to buy the ADP patch at some point.

I hope so. I don't mind being milked for Del Piero.

PowderedToast

1 - The only side to come from behind to win a Championship playoff final since 2003 were Blackpool (2010)

32 - Blackpool won 32 points from losing positions in the regular Championship season; more than any other side. Comeback?

I hope so. I don't mind being milked for Del Piero.

this is why i have west ham HT, blackpool FT.

all according to keikaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom