• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe

Once again, SkySports and TalkSport mistranslated and ran their story too soon. BBC have backtracked their headline to "appears to".

I'd rather trust the guy who follows Villa daily:

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick
OGS has NOT turned down/ruled out Villa job. He said he works for Molde, has not had a Villa offer, but would consider it if one was made

Blablurn

2,h=343.bild.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our players are going to wear this tomorrow for Del Piero

'September 12, 1993 to May 20 2012, One love, ADP'

d93a87d0-4ce9-407d-bbfe-2087e84e3515.jpg

His initials, rearranged to form a tongue sticking out.

Hackbert

yeah football/soccer saturday at its best.. i´m a bit sad, that i will not be here to read the thread live... but "Prost" to all and let´s go Bayern!

kharma45

Once again, SkySports and TalkSport mistranslated and ran their story too soon. BBC have backtracked their headline to "appears to".

I'd rather trust the guy who follows Villa daily:

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick
OGS has NOT turned down/ruled out Villa job. He said he works for Molde, has not had a Villa offer, but would consider it if one was made

Cheers Wes.

faridmon

So anyone think Di Matteo will get fired if Chelsea lose the final? Only positive if they win it is that he may keep his job.

I actually don't think he will stay at Chelsea whether he win it or not. I reckon he is their to build his CV and gain experience on managing a big team. We have to consider that this was the man that traveled around the world to study strategy and tactics in different countries between the time that he was fired at West Brom and before taking on the assistant role with AVB.
Also, If I was Abrohmovitch, I would ask myself if this was the man to ask for rebuilding the squad. The reliance on the aging players is already very evident and the sooner younger generation comes through, the better.

Our second team won the league and will play in the 3rd Bundesliga next season. Very nice! It will be great for our young talents like Ducksch or Günter. Maybe Amini won't get loaned out again, too. Would give him time to get used to Germany and the whole club.

faridmon

German-GAF: Whatever happened to Lars Stindl? He was supposed to be this upcoming new talent that could blow the Bundesliga away and he was amazing at FM2011.

Bo-Locks

Blackpool look good so far...

hate seeing empty seats in Wembley though

Like every Englad game 15 mins either side of half time? Wembley is shit in general. I wouldn't really expect a small club like Blackpool to fill 40000+ seats anyway. Also, the semis shouldn't be played at Wembley either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom