• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you mercy full mod who only banned me so that I'd be back for the CL and playoff finals :D

Good luck to all sets of supporters tonight! I can't really say I have a favourite I want to win, all I know is that I don't want John Terry to lift the trophy so....go Bayern I guess!

Edit: Oh man it feels so good to be back to 100ppp. Fuck 50.

dc89

Haha holy hell!

City scoured CCTV to establish where their Premier League winning match ball had gone. It turns out it was stolen by a 17 year old.

Police tracked him down and arrested him! But he was later de-arrested when the club requested it.

Haha holy hell!

City scoured CCTV to establish where their Premier League winning match ball had gone. It turns out it was stolen by a 17 year old.

Police tracked him down and arrested him! But he was later de-arrested when the club requested it.

Arrested him? Poor lad. Good on City!

Where is Kyoufu by the way? Has Diablo really stolen his soul?

Messi

Haha holy hell!

De-arrested? Is that even a thing.

Max Payne acquired, git some

Wilbur

Banned
Thanks Rififi for the new avatar! I'm sure it'll inspire England to a quarter final place.

Thank you mercy full mod who only banned me so that I'd be back for the CL and playoff finals :D

Good luck to all sets of supporters tonight! I can't really say I have a favourite I want to win, all I know is that I don't want John Terry to lift the trophy so....go Bayern I guess!

Hahahaha I can't believe you got banned you thuggish Geordie!

sohois

At some point, if you keep selecting the genetic dregs of the womble species, those menswear sponsors are going to ditch the national team.

Sounds like material for the best episode of City TV yet.

They've already got the likes of Terry & Rooney, I'm not sure it gets much lower. Besides, even if they do depart it just opens us the space for George or some other crap.

Thanks Rififi for the new avatar! I'm sure it'll inspire England to a quarter final place.

Hahahaha I can't believe you got banned you thuggish Geordie!

It was a scary time. I've learnt my lesson.

You'd think my productivity would increase without Gaf, it actually decreased because I was still browsing but raging about 50ppp at the same time :p

I lurk here during breaks but yeah, consumed :p

Looking forward to Terry lifting the cup tonight.

I just downloaded the guest version yesterday, seems to run ok on my shitty laptop. Havn't really played it yet though.

Salazar

You'd think my productivity would increase without Gaf, it actually decreased because I was still browsing but raging about 50ppp at the same time :p

50ppp is fine. Considering there is at least one post in every 50 that threatens to tear the cosmos with its rank partisan imbecility, it's good to keep flipping over the pages, so to speak.

50ppp is fine. Considering there is at least one post in every 50 that threatens to tear the cosmos with its rank partisan imbecility, it's good to keep flipping over the pages, so to speak.

Man there has been some crazy threads over the past five days. 100ppp in one of those and yeah, the universe probably would have ceased to exist. So it's a good thing...I guess.

I wonder how Spurs fans are feeling this morning.

Salazar

James Eastham ‏@james_eastham
L'Equipe says Eden Hazard will announce where he's playing next season after Lille's final league game tomorrow night

I believe my last tiny flame of enthusiasm died over a year ago, you grandstanding little shite.

Wes

venison crêpe
He didn't say he wasn't taking the job, he said he hadn't accepted any job. But still, SkySports and TalkSport running that he's not taking it.

Carbonox

WILLKILLER'S BACK <3

Dear Laboured,

the fuck? NO!

Thanks,

spidye

you can have pranjic if you want.
;)

ibaezabgDicaWp.gif

strangely super confident. worried.

Same. Probably something to do with drubbing Blackpool twice in the league, but I wouldn't put anything past West Ham. Hopefully Sam will have the team fired up, if they aren't already, as he'll probably take a bit of joy from stuffing his old club, and having a laugh at Blackburn's expense. Not to mention the £1m bonus he gets if we're promoted.

hom3land

Any radio stream for West Ham game that will work in the states? Can't use proxy driving up the east coast all day. If there is can someone pm link?

Or will it work just with tune in pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom