• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ah well. Big Sam will lie down for us as usual /consipiracy

Looks like Ryan Bertrand will be starting for Chelsea. Big, big chance for him.

Massive chance, I don't think he'll handle it. Good young player though, I like him. Just don't see him having too much of an impact.

Blackpool 1-2 West Ham

untitled-125yer.gif

flyover

Damn. I'm always happy to watch a Blackpool match. Not nearly so excited about watching West Ham next season, if this holds up.

Choc

Banned
so this is news

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appears to have ruled himself out of the running for the vacant manager's position at Aston Villa.

"I have not had any offers," said Solskjaer.

"I'm not looking for another job.

"In football, and in life in general, things turn up that you have to make decisions about. I have a contract for two more years and I'll stand by that."

Wes

venison crêpe
so this is news

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appears to have ruled himself out of the running for the vacant manager's position at Aston Villa.

Incorrect information based upon bad translations.

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick
OGS has NOT turned down/ruled out Villa job. He said he works for Molde, has not had a Villa offer, but would consider it if one was made"

Congrats West Ham fans.

I really wanted them to win because they finished 3rd over 46 games...and this whole play-offs stuff is a nonsense IMO. Congrats to them because over the season they deserved it.

Choc

Banned
so this means as of next season The Olympic Stadium at stratford is WH's home ground

they had to be in teh PL to take ownership, and well, they are in the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom