• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I'm on lunch at work GAF! I'm behind you guys with my Sky Go stream. Come on City, it's been a tense game so far.

Lunchbox

Banned
going trophy less is a blessing in disguise, winning the league this year would've papered over the cracks again and wouldve lead to another summer of buying wingers and ashley youngs

hopefully this will be like the 04-06 seasons that lead to the rebuilding

Keio

For a Finer World
I'm not even that angry. I believe in a 1-1 or 0-2, but I'm proud of the Newcastle performance. Cisse hasn't seen much of the ball though, with Ba taking every shot he can.

K1LLER7

United need 8 goals against Swansea

^ yeah he's done well in the PL, but hope we get some players in the summer because city will improve, Chelsea and Arsenal too.

WJD

Football has been weird all season. You never know what is going to happen. No one expected Blackburn to beat you guys at home but it happened.

Dammit Aguero

To be fair our team was astronomically bad that day where as this is a full strength City team, in good form and at home against a shite QPR team who managed to concede a hatrick of Torres goals.

Different situations unfortunately.

Wilbur

Banned
going trophy less is a blessing in disguise, winning the league this year would've papered over the cracks again and wouldve lead to another summer of buying wingers and ashley youngs

To be honest, I agree. Just wish it wasn't City. Arsenal or Chelsea would have been more tolerable.

kharma45

MUFC XI: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Hernandez

Bench: Amos, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Nani, Rafael, Cleverley

Brinbe

Yep, I don't think there's anyone that'll disagree. But we'll see... I can already foresee talk of 'value in the market' and other similar terms being bandied about soon.

WJD

4 - Only Manchester United (3) have recovered fewer points from losing positions than Newcastle this season. Tenterhooks.

what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom