• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy!!! Too bad that João Pereira had to fuck up and miss the 2nd leg. Rinaudo will be back next week and our midfield will be even stronger.

ShogunX

Oh no trucking David Pleat commentating. So bad and boring.

PA-1938039.jpg

CrunchyB

It's honestly a bit edgy to take a kick given in such conditions. The referee (and de Jong) will be skinned alive by the press.

The ref shouldn't have given a red card. I just saw the replay again, Matip brushed against De Jong's leg which made him trip, but it was clearly accidental and very minor. A red card + penalty is a very harsh punishment for something like that.

After Twente scored they seemed unsure how to proceed and Schalke wanted to minimize their losses. Pretty mediocre game altogether, the return should be better :)

Seriously you do know there's a second leg don't you.

Enjoy the win but this ain't over, not by a long shot.

I would be happy with a 3-0 defeat at home, we´ve been playing like shit for the past 2 months and I never thought we could get something out of this game.
I´m happy because we managed to get a win against what is probably the 3rd best team in Europe right now, just behind Real Madrid and Barcelona.
You´ll probably win your game by an huge margin but until then I can still have a bit of hope of getting through to the next stage.

Wilbur

Banned
Is Elmo a muppet?

Technically yes but I always keep Sesame Street and the Muppets apart because of the gang wars of the mid 90s

Edit: and in the way that I have no idea why you're talking about baking powder.

Pace to this game is great

WJD

Feels like its been ages since we've played a proper team in a game and likewise, ages since a good performance from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom