• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

This game has gone from hilarious to shit and boring, and back to hilarious again. With a flash of RvP brilliance mangled in there somewhere...

bud

rvp is the mvp in football this season. not messi, not ronaldo; fucking robin van persie.

one of the greatest strikers i've ever seen.

Hixx

Streams gone to pot, only thing I could get that isn't stuttering/compressed to shit

iXALNK4ByNGFR.gif

First time watching a Premiere League game (yes I'm American). This was pretty damn exciting. Football fans are amazing. I love the camaraderie.

Bo-Locks

rvp is the mvp in football this season. not messi, not ronaldo; fucking robin van persie.

one of the greatest strikers i've ever seen.

If Arsenal get 4th then all the extra CL money will basically be down to him. MVP indeed.

Kyoufu

Man, what a shit result for Newcastle. Fuck you Liverpool!

Great goals by RVP though. Arsenal without him would be a mid-table team.

If Liverpool didn't win the Carling cup, they wouldn't be in Europa next season. Lucky.

Fry

I got nothing to say. I lost the will to have lunch and watch the Bayern match.

Kenny is the one to blame. Fucking retarded subs.

:lol at the Arsenal players congratulating each other. Van Persie should stand on the centre spot and have the others around the outside bowing down to him.

dc89

:O

City did a live interview with Kompany last week following the game. This week it's Vieira. That should be good!

dschalter

MOTM: Sczezny

Without his first half performance, Arsenal would have had no chance in this game.

i'd say it's a tie. just consider how little arsenal's other attacking players did and how incredibly clinical van persie was with his chances.

Slizz

Lmao RvP throws his kit in the crowd and the security guard was pissed as fuck, talking shit to him, RvP jus winked and walked away.

So Carragher turns 3 points into none. Fucking liability, fucking blindspot that contributed massively to Rafa losing his job and has pretty much lost us any chance of challenging for fourth. Tired of pussyfutting around it, he can leave tomorrow and I won't miss him. Adam should be fifth choice as well.

Well played Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom