• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Hughes record compare with Warnock's then, not considering how much more Hughes had to spend than Warnock...?

seriously guys, we need to sit down and have a talk about the tumblr gifs

Fry

Hoffenheim really is a fucking joke. And not even a good one.

kugsju2jsw.gif

The Chelsea team today is shocking. We're taking Stoke too lightly. Why is Mikel playing? And Kalou? No issues with the defense though. Bosingwa being not even on the bench was a good choice.

I'm sure RDM is saving legs for Wednesday but I don't care, we should be playing our best team in the league and CL. Even if resting Mata is a necessity Sturridge should still be out there.

Arnie

Really glad for both Bolton's joy and Hughes despair.

Glad Coates is playing over Carragher, the latter is just a liability now, as shown against Arsenal.

Di Matteo's going to be firmly to blame if Chelsea don't win, that starting lineup is bold to say the least.

QPR were mugged but I have no hopes on whether they go down or not. Mark Hughes is looking like an idiot for leaving Fulham and buying all these players.

That said, they probably are going down, tough games left.

Salazar

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has admitted it hurts to be little more than a bit-part player at Old Trafford.

The Bulgarian has made just 10 league appearances so far this season, only half of which were starting spots.

He scored on the last occasion, against Stoke on January 31, but was not even on the bench for the win over former club Tottenham a week ago.

Despite his lack of action Berbatov insists he is ready and willing to fight for his team when called upon.

"It's just about being ready," Berbatov told United Review.

"We have a big squad and you know sometimes you are not going to play.

"It's sad and it's painful but you need to be strong and be prepared for when your team-mates need your help.

"We are a team and we want to win together."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7584068/Berbatov-admits-United-pain

I think games are coming up for him, though. Especially if we continue to struggle to hold the ball in their half. Strange to need a striker's help in that regard, but Berba does do it.

And Zidan continues his scoring.

I'm really happy for him, that guy sat on the stands for most of our matches. Just shows how good our squad is.

Pretty sure Chelsea are going to win today. There may be better players on the bench, but he's picked players that know how to win games like these in the Premier League.

offshore

Who is this former Liverpool player who always seems to commentate on Liverpool games?

I know you're allowed a bit of bias, but this guy takes the piss :lol

Carbonox

Fucking LOL at QPR. Would be glad to see them go down. Blackburn and Bolton to say up, kkthx.

In other news, I just woke up. Stayed up till 6am playing Mass Effect 3. This game is incredible. Some funny conversations on the Normandy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom