• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Enrique has been so shit recently.

I sense Newcastle pulled off some of the greatest transfer activity in the world when we got rid of our best players in the Summer. :lol These players aren't doing anything for their teams now whereas we've progressed and changed in to a good team, haha.

GorillaJu

I sense Newcastle pulled off some of the greatest transfer activity in the world when we got rid of our best players in the Summer. :lol These players aren't doing anything for their teams now whereas we've progressed and changed in to a good team, haha.

Enrique has been really quite good until recently. When you look as dull and unconvincing as we do, you always look for someone to blame :p

offshore

Blackburn 1 up.

QPR manager Mark Hughes, reacting to the controversial game at Reebok Stadium: "I'm really disappointed in the performance of the officials. The referee was let down by his assistants. Clearly the ball was over the line. The linesman is there to see that - that is what his job is. The linesman didn't see it.

"Laughably the FA have come out almost immediately as said they're in favour of goal-line technology.

"What we're finding is that key moments and key decisions in games are going against us. Please just give us an opportunity to play the game and show how well we can play. And do it on our own merits.

"Circumstances like today just bring us closer together. Today, it wasn't about football. We just need officials to give us a fair crack of the whip. "

Delicious.

Such a boring fucking match. Why would I even watch Chelsea - Stoke? AAARH

iC6Auk9jGoFzo.gif

GorillaJu

Yeah, we look pretty dire. Severe lack of fluidity.

Beat ME3 today with the best endings. Definitely had a curve ball thrown at me at the end. Won't spoil anything but lovely game, fun until the end. Glad it's over now though.

He hasn't been on the wing.

Can't tell who is out on the right at the moment. Seen Kuyt more in the center than Henderson at the moment.

Yen

Me, too. He should be rested once in a while, though. Think it would do him some good here in the dog days of the season.

Unfortunately, neither Robinson or Aurelio has been fit this year. I think Enrique has played in all but three games.

Aye, I remember Enrique starting off well with Liverpool. Seems he's dropped a bit though. I'll always love him though.

To be fair on him, he has played every single match including the cup games except one and that was because he was injured. I think he is still carrying that knock a bit and it has showed recently. I think he needs a bit of a break.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool have enough problems attacking without putting one of their better attacking players on the wrong side.

He can attack fine on the left is his run there last year is anything to go on. It's not like he's scoring tonnes on the right. 1 goal 1 assist afaik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom